This Episode of Fly The F-ing Banner!

Congrats on the Canes start-kit outfit. Dude, walk over to Goodwill, grab some new threads and start a new life.

Advertisement
Wow, only watched 45 seconds. Sad excuse for a human being and seriously needs help. Always assumed some of these characters never got out of their mother's basement and were glued to a keyboard, munching on twinkies and ice cream - well, apparently wasn't too far off.
If the moderators don't clean this up, then they might as well hand in their badges.

:jordan:

Once i saw manufactured home panel siding , a 4XL shirt , and cigarette stained teeth i turned it off.

Once i saw manufactured home panel siding , a 4XL shirt , and cigarette stained teeth i turned it off.
He wasn't hot enough for you? If it was a muscular naked dude with shiny white teeth you would have settled in?

Your continual use of *** references is telling.

You said you couldn't watch the video because the man talking wasn't physically appealing enough to you. I merely asked you how hot the guy has to be to get your attention.

Advertisement

He wasn't hot enough for you? If it was a muscular naked dude with shiny white teeth you would have settled in?

You said you couldn't watch the video because the man talking wasn't physically appealing enough to you. I merely asked you how hot the guy has to be to get your attention.

He's Ghey!

Would pay for his ticket to sit next to that guy in Tallahassee for Miami vs FSU game.

Advertisement
Thank you for your concern's,view's,likes or dislikes..positive or negative comments. And Thank You to Sonny Long for posting my vid.

Fly The ******* Banner Every Game. Fire Golden.Save The U. And as always. BBB.

Advertisement

I don't expect you to understand this but when someone who clearly doesn't have the wherewithal or desire to take care of themselves it's generally a good indicator that their opinion on anything above their "pay grade" is going to be quite worthless.

I don't expect you to understand this but when someone who clearly doesn't have the wherewithal or desire to take care of themselves it's generally a good indicator that their opinion on anything above their "pay grade" is going to be quite worthless.

But yet you love our fat assed corches don't you?

Advertisement

But yet you love our fat assed corches don't you?

You tell em Captain!

proxy.php

Sounds like franchise is a fat fvck too. LOL

Another feqgit imagining what some other guy looks like. This piece of **** queen sits on a football message board thinking about what other guys look like.

So guys have to be **** and hot to have valid opinions on football? Or are you just a feqgit who can't watch a video with a guy in it unless the guy turn you on?

Advertisement
Back