This Episode of Fly The F-ing Banner!

So what do you guys think will happen when anyone with any power at U looks at this video and sees the banner? Its the exact opposite of what you want, they are not going to side with the lunatic fringe of the fan base.

Advertisement
So what do you guys think will happen when anyone with any power at U looks at this video and sees the banner? Its the exact opposite of what you want, they are not going to side with the lunatic fringe of the fan base.

It's called showing your ***. Any potential credibility is lost when this is the face/mentality of what now looks like a lunatic fringe. Even if not sold on Golden, this vulgar, unhinged approach isn't the best.

Sonny didn't make that video to impress you, or any other SLURPER. He made it to vent his frustration with the direction of the program. Considering the current status of The Former U, he showed incredible restraint. I applaud him.

Many months ago I spoke of the coming vitriol, if the BOT did nothing. The BOT has sown the seeds of vitriol. Sonny reflects the emotions of those who aren't mired in the current mediocrity.

The video was solid w/ a lot of great points. I have a very serious, serious question that the video touched upon for the "Goldenites".....what has changed from last year to this year as far as practice, conditioning, drills, mindset that convinces you that we will win 10+ games?

Advertisement
Wow, someone he is someone who has a lot of passion for the Canes but even more misplaced rage. I know I am sick and tired of losing and having at best a 9 win season, but this guy needs to seek some help and quick. I think the guy in the video may not like Golden or the other coaches on the staff, but he seriously needs to get some help for his anger issues.

As far as I am concerned, I am getting excited about the season. I believe in this team and the players. I have my doubts about Al Golden and some of the coaches on the staff, but I am going to support this team through thick and thin. My prediction for this team is that they will finish with at least a 10 win season. I see us starting out 4 and 0 in the first four games and then 2 and 2 over the next four finishing with a 3 and 1 record over the last four and finally a bowl win. I know that now I will have to endure the "slupper" comments which will inevitable arise as a result of my prediction. I know that there will be even more bashing of me my posts, the coaching staff, and the administration, but frankly, I do care what some of you who spend most of their time bashing everything to do with UM. I will support the "U" always. GO CANES!!!

I just want you to know that I'm working to get the mods to ban you for spewing this propaganda.

And by work, I mean I asked them to ban you and they said "no". So I asked again, and they haven't responded yet.

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

In LOSE We Trust......Why?...................It Gets That Fat ******* Fired!

Fly The F*cking Banner!

Are you the guy in the video?

No....but everything he said is 100% TRUE!

Actually not true, just opinion, but I wouldn't expect you to know the difference between facts and suppositions.

I just want you to know that I'm working to get the mods to ban you for spewing this propaganda.

And by work, I mean I asked them to ban you and they said "no". So I asked again, and they haven't responded yet.

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

Fly The F*cking Banner!

Are you the guy in the video?

No....but everything he said is 100% TRUE!

Actually not true, just opinion, but I wouldn't expect you to know the difference between facts and suppositions.

Everything was True, Cheryl!

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

Fly The F*cking Banner!

Advertisement
Once i saw manufactured home panel siding , a 4XL shirt , and cigarette stained teeth i turned it off.

He wasn't hot enough for you? If it was a muscular naked dude with shiny white teeth you would have settled in?

Your continual use of *** references is telling.

You said you couldn't watch the video because the man talking wasn't physically appealing enough to you. I merely asked you how hot the guy has to be to get your attention.

I don't expect you to understand this but when someone who clearly doesn't have the wherewithal or desire to take care of themselves it's generally a good indicator that their opinion on anything above their "pay grade" is going to be quite worthless.

So guys have to be **** and hot to have valid opinions on football? Or are you just a feqgit who can't watch a video with a guy in it unless the guy turn you on?

"wherewithal or desire"
wT.jpg
"to take care of themselves"

baseball-player.jpg
I supposed CFla would find this athletic baller dude to have that "good indicator", eh?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Likely to contact campus security and advise to keep an eye on this unhinged character. Then, in this time of erratic and violent public behavior, reach out to mental health officials to intervene. Unless an act, this guy needs help

Advertisement
Back