This Episode of Fly The F-ing Banner!

Advertisement
I just want you to know that I'm working to get the mods to ban you for spewing this propaganda.

And by work, I mean I asked them to ban you and they said "no". So I asked again, and they haven't responded yet.

Once i saw manufactured home panel siding , a 4XL shirt , and cigarette stained teeth i turned it off.

Advertisement
I just want you to know that I'm working to get the mods to ban you for spewing this propaganda.

And by work, I mean I asked them to ban you and they said "no". So I asked again, and they haven't responded yet.

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

In LOSE We Trust......Why?...................It Gets That Fat ******* Fired!

Fly The F*cking Banner!

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

Fly The F*cking Banner!

It was a joke. Some A-hole in the 'Im rooting for Losses" stated he was 'working' to get us banned.

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

Fly The F*cking Banner!

Are you the guy in the video?

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

Fly The F*cking Banner!

No....but everything he said is 100% TRUE!

Advertisement

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

Fly The F*cking Banner!

Wait, that's not you in the video?

Sonny, nice job although a bit too restrained. By the way, 5-7 is too optimistic.

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

Fly The F*cking Banner!

LOL

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

Fly The F*cking Banner!

LOL

So, you must be the guy with the smoke detector with the dead battery then?

It's hard to keep you video bloggers straight these days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow, only watched 45 seconds. Sad excuse for a human being and seriously needs help. Always assumed some of these characters never got out of their mother's basement and were glued to a keyboard, munching on twinkies and ice cream - well, apparently wasn't too far off.
If the moderators don't clean this up, then they might as well hand in their badges.

Advertisement
Back