This Don Chaney Situation Really Sucks

MiamiVice7

Senior
I know it’s been said, but wtf man.

Feels like we’re always getting robbed of our elite guys, for one reason or another. And maybe you disagree he’s elite, but at a minimum he’s elite on our team (we don’t have many guys that truly flash like him), and I’d wager if he ever plays a full season he’ll stack up nationally.

This sucks in general, but for us, we simply don’t have that many. Teams like Bama and OSU might lose a stud for one reason or another, but that doesn’t cut their special players in half, they just plug in another of their many.

Chaney this season, Rousseau before that, Richards, and so on. Oh, lol, and then losing our 5* DT on the sideline somewhere this year. Shame, that.

Seriously though, we can’t afford it and it ****es me off. If not to help us win games, at least to make my Saturdays more enjoyable by getting a chance to see something special every now and then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rousseau opted out so not sure why he's being included in an injury thread. Gore tore two ACL's at Miami. It's football. Harris coming back turned out to be a blessing.
Rousseau was making WAVES the moment he stepped on campus, he wasnt just a greentree all american, he was gonna play his true freshman year and get alot of PT because they couldnt keep him off the field.. I think he snapped his ankle game 1 or 2 of that season.. redshirts.. comes back and he is still on bench until midseason then he goes on to get 15+ sacks.. His junior year he opts out.. We got 6 games of the first legit impact player in a looooong time, Im talking genetic freak, first round nfl type player who walked on campus day 1 and everyone saw that talent.. Sean Taylor type ****, SIX GAMES..

Advertisement
Back