This Don Chaney Situation Really Sucks

I know it’s been said, but wtf man.

Feels like we’re always getting robbed of our elite guys, for one reason or another. And maybe you disagree he’s elite, but at a minimum he’s elite on our team (we don’t have many guys that truly flash like him), and I’d wager if he ever plays a full season he’ll stack up nationally.

This sucks in general, but for us, we simply don’t have that many. Teams like Bama and OSU might lose a stud for one reason or another, but that doesn’t cut their special players in half, they just plug in another of their many.

Chaney this season, Rousseau before that, Richards, and so on. Oh, lol, and then losing our 5* DT on the sideline somewhere this year. Shame, that.

Seriously though, we can’t afford it and it ****es me off. If not to help us win games, at least to make my Saturdays more enjoyable by getting a chance to see something special every now and then.
I had a bad feeling about this when he signed for us. I always wondered how much mileage we could get out of him. That f'king Belen coach with the WINGT ****, he ran that poor kid into the ground in HS. Hopefully he can fully recover Frank Gore style.

Advertisement
So he’s consistently injured is what your saying. That’s not injury prone?
I view somebody as injury prone when they’re always missing games , Don hasn’t before this .

I mean if you want to call him that’s you , it’s a free country but his shoulders was more of a structural issue that’s been fixed.

I view somebody as injury prone when they’re always missing games , Don hasn’t before this .

I mean if you want to call him that’s you , it’s a free country but his shoulders was more of a structural issue that’s been fixed.
He was injury-prone in high school, too.

Missing time in the spring isn't a huge deal, but it's at best a yellow flag.

Regardless, I think now we can safely say he is injury-prone. And so was Frank Gore and he had an unbelievably long HOF NFL career, so it's not a career death sentence. But it's not a great development...

43517F06-9F50-4562-A17C-0178EFC4B950.jpeg

Advertisement
Chaney is most definitely elite.
Just sharing my thoughts, I really haven’t seen anything from Chaney’s play that indicates elite.

Now hold everyone’s horse please.

YES, Chaney is loaded with size and speed everything PERIOD 🙌🙌🙌

BUT , he always ALMOST there in his carries always falls short literally , then injury proned.

Please am I wrong in what my eyes have seen?

I want Chaney to be Mc Gahee 2,0 in the worst way , I love his training it’s crazy.

Your thoughts please

Sprained ACL doesn't sound like something to rush back from. He's eligible to redshirt.
Agreed. The PCL was mentioned as well. Double trouble. No need to risk the young fellas career by bringing him back too soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back