- losing to UNC again regardless of score

- Starting Amari Carter and or Gurvan Hall

- Starting Dee Wiggins and or Mark Pope

thoughts?

03255C8C-6730-4605-8994-F78122FB6806.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with the bullet point that we shouldnt be getting blown out by anyone next year. Including Bama. Not saying that should be a game that comes down to the final drive but that should be a game where people walk away saying to themselves, "****, maybe UM isnt as far away as we originally thought from making the CFP this year! Helluva effort by them tonight in a competitive loss!"

I agree its time for us to win a **** bowl game but I would be happy with just getting back to the NY6 bowl game again too. Winning the Coastal has to be a definite goal. Beating UNC as well. Time to stop losing to them as often as we have the last 5-6 years like they are some top tier, national title winning program.

Less than 8 wins. 9 wins I’m ok. 8 I’m displeased but realistically he’d be back. Coastal is a necessity but we could easily lose to unc again. Diaz may be running the defense but he was front row for last years abomination

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just because its the off-season: Manny upsets Saban but gets sodomized by Mack Brown again, then gives Norvell his first win against Miami.

In that scenario he's safe at 10-2, beating Bama buys him a **** ton of equity, granted this place would be a ******* clown show. 9-3 things might get dicey.

When does Spring ball start?

Just because its the off-season: Manny upsets Saban but gets sodomized by Mack Brown again, then gives Norvell his first win against Miami.

In that scenario he's safe at 10-2, beating Bama buys him a **** ton of equity, granted this place would be a ******* clown show. 9-3 things might get dicey.

When does Spring ball start?

Not nearly soon enough.

Advertisement
Back