Things that should get Manny fired in 2021

I agree with the bullet point that we shouldnt be getting blown out by anyone next year. Including Bama. Not saying that should be a game that comes down to the final drive but that should be a game where people walk away saying to themselves, "****, maybe UM isnt as far away as we originally thought from making the CFP this year! Helluva effort by them tonight in a competitive loss!"

I agree its time for us to win a **** bowl game but I would be happy with just getting back to the NY6 bowl game again too. Winning the Coastal has to be a definite goal. Beating UNC as well. Time to stop losing to them as often as we have the last 5-6 years like they are some top tier, national title winning program.
Bingo. That's the big take away for me.

If Clemson and North Carolina were such outliers as so many claim and don't represent how great of a coach Manny Diaz is...then Alabama is the absolute perfect opportunity to prove it. No COVID season this and COVID season that, no not enough fans...and no, well hey...it's Nick Saban and that doesn't really count because "we can still win the Coastal" bull****.

Good coaches don't get waxed and forget to tackle against North Carolina, but they sure as **** don't repeat such a performance against the next big regular season opponent in the first game of the year.

Advertisement
loss to Bama ok, top tier program. NC no excuses , tired of mack Brown abusing CMD. bowl game lets go out a winner this has become embarrassing
beat NC we win Coastal , Carter should be a back up LB, Hall had a bad year expect a bounce back. Pope and Wiggins have been awful, give the kids some burn.
would add
+ losing to teams we should not lose to during regular season, have team show up prepared to compete.

Things that get Manny fired:

Not winning the coastal should be #1....

We will be favored in every game except Bama

I can live with getting smashed by Bama...
I can live with losing to Clemson in the ACC title but we need to show a pulse in that game...
I can even live with losing a bowl game... i know it sucks but depends on the opponent and did we show up or not.

As far as personal playing thats not a valid reason IMO.

Advertisement
- last season on repeat

- a blowout loss to any team including Bama

- not winning the Coastal

- losing another bowl game

- losing to UNC again regardless of score

- Starting Amari Carter and or Gurvan Hall

- Starting Dee Wiggins and or Mark Pope

thoughts?

View attachment 144147

44F240F9-EC08-4AFD-9B0D-2F5F9CD092C5.gif

- last season on repeat

- a blowout loss to any team including Bama

- not winning the Coastal

- losing another bowl game

- losing to UNC again regardless of score

- Starting Amari Carter and or Gurvan Hall

- Starting Dee Wiggins and or Mark Pope

thoughts?

View attachment 144147
All of that plus finding a way to cram McCloud down our throats ad nauseum.

Losing to FSU by even one point is an automatic DQ.
They’re recruiting well and even got one of the best DE’s down here committed. Losing to a one legged qb no matter how good he was and that patchwork of a squad full of transfers is a sure way to go back to losing elite Florida recruits to that school.
If you really want to win the recruiting wars in Florida you absolutely can not drop a game to the noles or even make it close considering the roster turnover on that team and the sht show excuse of a season they had.
We need to embarrass them again and leave no doubt that they have a while to catch up.
They’re still the favorite program of a lot of Florida recruits and we need to make those mfers a memory while we keep gaining momentum as a program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is absolutely no reason to get blown out by Bama. None. Zero. Miami is returning a crazy amount of people. Bama is losing everyone not named Saban.

Bama's 3rd string OL is better than our starting OL and is matching up against our weakest DL in years. That alone is worth a 10 point spread. Bama could lose half their roster to cousin ******* allegations and still roll us. We aren't in the same atmosphere in coaching or player talent, save your talk about expectations.

None of the above will get Manny fired.
The only thing that will get him fired is if our AD gets fired and the new AD comes in and cleans house.
Which is a pipe dream.
Here you have it.

Advertisement
Back