Things that should get Manny fired in 2021

times change man, to think one time Krazy was a slurper. Welcome to the good guys bro

Lol half of that energy was trolling on my part, I didn’t have nearly as much faith in Richt and his son as I put on... but any legitimate ounce of slurper that was in me has been dead for going on 3 years now.

:crownpour:

Advertisement
Interesting to see how quickly the doofuses predicting a 70-3 massacre to Bama are changing their tune.

Never too early to start setting yourselves up for future trolls.

Bama's 3rd string OL is better than our starting OL and is matching up against our weakest DL in years. That alone is worth a 10 point spread. Bama could lose half their roster to cousin ******* allegations and still roll us. We aren't in the same atmosphere in coaching or player talent, save your talk about expectations.

We had our weakest DL in years 3 years in a row and still somehow manage to keep producing

Advertisement
We are getting blown out by Bama. I hope to keep them under 50.
Oh that's not even debatable man.....I don't know how any one realist fan thinks that game will be close. There young guys who haven't played are better then our experienced guys.

Oh that's not even debatable man.....I don't know how any one realist fan thinks that game will be close. There young guys who haven't played are better then our experienced guys.
yeah I'm not buying that experience part. freshmen are freshmen... our experience will count for something

Advertisement
Meh.. We would probably just lazily hire Lashlee to replace him (and overpay).

Advertisement
- last season on repeat

- a blowout loss to any team including Bama

- not winning the Coastal

- losing another bowl game

- losing to UNC again regardless of score

- Starting Amari Carter and or Gurvan Hall

- Starting Dee Wiggins and or Mark Pope

thoughts?

View attachment 144147
The last two bullet points should be an automatic firing upon seeing the depth chart be released

@puertorricane Bye Bye Manny

82326825-C2F6-4500-931E-8793FCDCE1D5.gif

Advertisement
@KrazyCane, the way you straddle the line between insane and troll is absolutely masterful. The fact that you've successfully done it for four and a half years is amazing.

Derek Jeter Sport GIF by YES Network

Is either "insane" or "troll" a good thing? I didn't even realize there was a line between the two. I just think they are the same thing.

@KrazyCane, the way you straddle the line between insane and troll is absolutely masterful. The fact that you've successfully done it for four and a half years is amazing.

He doesn’t get this post since he was 100% serious when he dropped this gem of thread.

Advertisement
Back