THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW!!!

kryptonite

AARP
Mario’s doing a great job, this class is better than we had any right to expect. But I don’t want to hear how things are different now leading up to NSD next year. Until proven otherwise, there should be no expectation that we get these 5* kids who are in play. I don’t know what piece of the recruiting puzzle we lack, but until proven otherwise, we don’t have it.

Advertisement
We don’t have it? Miami is capable of landing many a 5 star recruit. Mario was just in a race where every other school had a head start. Diaz landed 5 star recruits last season.

As far as people who expect to land 100% of all 5 star prospects, even Saban loses some. It happens.

SafeDistinctIriomotecat-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Mario’s doing a great job, this class is better than we had any right to expect. But I don’t want to hear how things are different now leading up to NSD next year. Until proven otherwise, there should be no expectation that we get these 5* kids who are in play. I don’t know what piece of the recruiting puzzle we lack, but until proven otherwise, we don’t have it.
Maybe change the thread title

How did A2M land a huge class? SEC homers along with MONEY. It doesn’t seem like winning will make a difference in the short run. I believe given that we are on the ACC, we are not in the same position as A2M or other non- tier one SEC schools. We need to win to show the change or none of this matters. And isn’t that what the 5 stars are for anyways? To win more games and win the ACC? Let Mario put his win-loss record where his recruiting record is.

Advertisement
We lack big wins on the field

How did A2M land a huge class? SEC homers along with MONEY. It doesn’t seem like winning will make a difference in the short run. I believe given that we are on the ACC, we are not in the same position as A2M or other non- tier one SEC schools. We need to win to show the change or none of this matters. And isn’t that what the 5 stars are for anyways? To win more games and win the ACC? Let Mario put his win-loss record where his recruiting record is.
Maybe those 7 5* players were really impressed by their 8-4 season or the fact that Jimbo has never had a 10 win season there.

Advertisement
We got 2 last year wtf are you talking about.

Fast and violent. Fast and violent. Stars dim without fuel. 60 mins of Steele should smell like a WWI trench. Rotting bodies, gang green, limbs sawed off at the joint. ACC offenses best bring their Bible to the game, because the bloodletting I'm about to bring upon thee will make them all believe in the power of God. It's going to look different, either come to witness it, or smell the fetid tang of despair waft across your Dania Beach condo. When I chit, it smells. When I fu*k, it smells. When I go ATM on the missus for 3 days straight, only imbibing Green Tea and licorice lozenges, it smells. And when I blitz, bring the cadaver dogs and neutroline because body effluent festers in the South Florida heat. Anyone can make a tackle, but can you enter the body of your opponent, can you feel his pancreas, can you re-eat what he ate last night. That's the athlete I am looking for, no matter his star power.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fast and violent. Fast and violent. Stars dim without fuel. 60 mins of Steele should smell like a WWI trench. Rotting bodies, gang green, limbs sawed off at the joint. ACC offenses best bring their Bible to the game, because the bloodletting I'm about to bring upon thee will make them all believe in the power of God. It's going to look different, either come to witness it, or smell the fetid tang of despair waft across your Dania Beach condo. When I chit, it smells. When I fu*k, it smells. When I go ATM on the missus for 3 days straight, only imbibing Green Tea and licorice lozenges, it smells. And when I blitz, bring the cadaver dogs and neutroline because body effluent festers in the South Florida heat.
I love the smell of rotting flesh in the morning,.. smells like,.. VICTORY!🙌🏽

Advertisement
Fast and violent. Fast and violent. Stars dim without fuel. 60 mins of Steele should smell like a WWI trench. Rotting bodies, gang green, limbs sawed off at the joint. ACC offenses best bring their Bible to the game, because the bloodletting I'm about to bring upon thee will make them all believe in the power of God. It's going to look different, either come to witness it, or smell the fetid tang of despair waft across your Dania Beach condo. When I chit, it smells. When I fu*k, it smells. When I go ATM on the missus for 3 days straight, only imbibing Green Tea and licorice lozenges, it smells. And when I blitz, bring the cadaver dogs and neutroline because body effluent festers in the South Florida heat. Anyone can make a tackle, but can you enter the body of your opponent, can you feel his pancreas, can you re-eat what he ate last night. That's the athlete I am looking for, no matter his star power.
Welcome back.

We don’t have it? Miami is capable of landing many a 5 star recruit. Mario was just in a race where every other school had a head start. Diaz landed 5 star recruits last season.

As far as people who expect to land 100% of all 5 star prospects, even Saban loses some. It happens.
Right. When was the last time we landed one that didn’t clearly favor Miami?

I’m not blaming Mario for Shamar, he didn’t have much time…at least he got us in the game. But at what point do you stop assuming new coach X is obviously going to land all the croots because we deserve it? Mario will definitely make us better, but until he proves it, I see no reason to think we won’t miss out on these guys going forward.

The involvement of the Ruiz family is the rea$on Miami will have a shot at elite recruits in the future. College football has no salary cap and you got to pay to play. It iz wat it iz.
The ATMs of the world still have more money than we do.

Advertisement
Back