They Are Not Worthy

UknowWhat

Senior
It was a unanimous decision that they are not worthy to recreate the Bermuda Triangle Photo... Haven't accomplished anything yet
5779803d50df15a51d531fb0b9584a2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shaq and Mccloud look ready. Pinckney looks to endulging on the croquettas quite a bit

Advertisement
Shaq and Mccloud look ready. Pinckney looks to endulging on the croquettas quite a bit

I was thinking the same thing. He better pull his abs in not to look out of shape. Keep telling myself he's just relaxed.

Advertisement
count me as unconcerned either. people who have no idea about genes and body types and what he did all summer are clueless. when someone with knowledge like uknow or someone else says they are concerned and reports are that he sat around all summer doing nothing, I'll be concerned.

I doubt with teammates and friends and coaches surrounding him, they let him sit around lazy and getting fat all summer long. and he'd be in someone's doghouse and getting bumped down on the depth chart. he'd have a few people in his ear about getting his **** together.

there doesn't seem to be any of that going on. so, count me as unconcerned. richt and company know what they're doing and wouldn't just let this happen and if this was all about him being lazy and gaining what they felt was bad weight, they'd have a problem with it.

Can't wait to see these boys on the field this season. They're going to dominate.

Pinckney is one of those dudes who looks like he should be singing in the O'Jays then goes out on the field and fcks a hole in everyone's back.

Advertisement
yep...but the armchair non athletic Monday morning qbs who never lifted a weight are gonna say he's fat and lazy and out of shape. and I don't know what he did all summer, but, I find it hard to believe shaq and mccloud and felder all let him sit around eating donuts and not lifting or running. so, until those rumors or stories come out, or he pulls up out of breath after chasing a rb 5 or 10 yards, I'll assume he's fine.

Love that these guys are humble enough to admit they haven't accomplished anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This trio are making their own mark. They don't need to be compared with anybody.

Let's just appreciate them while they are here. History will judge their impact.

I'm happy to watch them perform and develop.

Advertisement
Back