They Are Not Worthy

Advertisement
To me the fact that these 3 posses the awareness, maturity and respect to realize that posing for such a picture at this point in their careers would be presumptuous and self aggrandizing speaks volumes of their character and mental makeup. It's been said 1000 tines already and I'll say it again. This is a special trio of linebackers and years from now we will be telling our children and grandchildren that we saw it as it happened. This season needs to start already.

These Kids are 18-19 years old everybody's body matures at different rates. Pickney is a baller.

Advertisement
Bermuda Triange.jpg

the fact that all of them played a high amount of snaps this year will be very noticeable this year. they comin

Advertisement
His mom got pn him about that drink...on Facebook

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Washing down potato chips with fruit punch isn't how to gain weight, if that's still what he's attempting to do.

Meanwhile, Shaq stops eating at 8pm and has shown noting but dedication and self-motivation. Props to him.

And Joe Namath was throwing-wrist and taint deep in in 4 Playboy bunnies while pounding whiskey a few hours before winning a Super Bowl. Some dudes don't need to be Jilad Janklowitz to play great football.

If we're going to demote every black kid who enjoys some red-flavored drink, then we won't have any players left.

Advertisement
And Joe Namath was throwing-wrist and taint deep in in 4 Playboy bunnies while pounding whiskey a few hours before winning a Super Bowl. Some dudes don't need to be Jilad Janklowitz to play great football.

If we're going to demote every black kid who enjoys some red-flavored drink, then we won't have any players left.

Namath is actually a good example of wasted potential. Guy was a lousy QB who could've been better if he'd taken things more seriously.

I have complete faith in Pinckney. Love his attitude and his game. One of my favorite players.

But in order to be great he'll have to turn the page and grow up. For most, becoming draft-eligible and chasing money is enough to give them that extra incentive.

From the sounds of it, Quarterman and Richards have that internal drive pushing them to be great.

Again, once the lights come on I have no doubt he'll do his thing but it would be a shame if he doesn't realize his full potential.

Jessie Armstead was featured in the ESPN 30 for 30 about Dallas Carter's program if anyone was interested. They had some clips from his signing day in there, he was a beast.

Advertisement
It was a unanimous decision that they are not worthy to recreate the Bermuda Triangle Photo... Haven't accomplished anything yet
5779803d50df15a51d531fb0b9584a2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I respect their decision but I want to see them recreate that pic before they leave and I'm sure they will.

I'm assuming Mike would be the one attempting to eat the football...

/had to

No. To recreate the pic they would go by corresponding position. So it would be from left to right Mike Pinckney(Will) sitting on the ground with his left leg extended. Shaq is the MLB like Barrow was so Shaq would be in the middle eating the football. Then the Sam then Darrin Smith now Zachary McCloud would be on the right side on one knee gripping the football.

Advertisement
Back