They Are Not Worthy

This trio are making their own mark. They don't need to be compared with anybody.

Let's just appreciate them while they are here. History will judge their impact.

I'm happy to watch them perform and develop.

Exactly.
The nickname stuff is worn out.
We had people here and elsewhere affixing nicknames to players and then trashing them a few weeks later
when they didn't perform to their standards.
I just want to enjoy these young fellas while we are fortunate to have them wear the orange and green.

Advertisement
Have a feeling if any other poster posted this saying they aren't worthy would be negged to Oblivion. Anyway by midseason they'll be worthy . Bermuda 2.0 is here.

Advertisement
Have a feeling if any other poster posted this saying they aren't worthy would be negged to Oblivion. Anyway by midseason they'll be worthy . Bermuda 2.0 is here.

It wasn't any other poster. When you raise a beast of a son like Shaq, you're impervious to porster criticism

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a funny post. From the O'Jays comment (almost wet my pants) and needing to get both legs on the exercise bike. **** hysterical.
That being said, these dudes are going to bring it.

Shaq and Mccloud look ready. Pinckney looks to endulging on the croquettas quite a bit

Pickney plays with an edge and an attitude that I really appreciate on defense.
He can eat all the croquetas and medianoches he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Advertisement
Ran into Shaq at Winn Dixie on Bird, day before camp started, he's taller in person then I thought. Looked slim too.

The Bermuda Triangle comparisons are unavoidable. That said, I'm glad these guys are aware of the past greatness and the amount of hard work and hustle required to reach those heights. Looking forward to seeing them do their thing on Saturdays.

Count me as completely unconcerned about Pinckney's body.

Of course nobody wants to hate on the guy because he was so good last year, but the dude looks like he barely worked out all summer and nicked his hamstring in walkthroughs without pads. How does he still have that gut after a year and a half in the S&C program? I think he'll get right, but without my green and orange colored glasses on, dude looks like he needs start hitting the weight room hard.

Clearly that's not what everyone wants to hear, but it seems obvious to me that he could be putting more work in. Flame away, everyone.

Edit: After reading through this thread more carefully, it definitely looks like more and more people are starting to see what I see.

Count me as completely unconcerned about Pinckney's body.

Agree, he reminds me of a young Michael Barrow. Mike had a strong build, also.

You calling what looks like a minor case of beer gut a strong build? Whatever you say, boss.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back