There it is...a glimmer of hope...

Advertisement
You must be 5 years old. I call someone a narcissist, and now you're trying to call me the same name. Funny.

Just keep insulting UM sports. I'll keep supporting my alma mater, no matter how many people are in the stands.

I'm still soooo sorry that I hurt your feelings.

You are a narcissist. Your posting history is full of you telling everyone how smart and connected you are while calling everyone else an idiot. But everyone else gets the last laugh when you smugly post something like "let's revisit this in a year", and a year later there is nothing even left to talk about. Nailed it.

I'm not insulting UM sports. I'm envisioning you throwing up the U at midnight when we score a goal in a club hockey game.

You are a narcissist. Your posting history is full of you telling everyone how smart and connected you are while calling everyone else an idiot. But everyone else gets the last laugh when you smugly post something like "let's revisit this in a year", and a year later there is nothing even left to talk about. Nailed it.

I'm not insulting UM sports. I'm envisioning you throwing up the U at midnight when we score a goal in a club hockey game.

Oh my gosh, not only did I hurt your precious feelings, but I had the unmitigated gall to suggest discussing a top again in a year. No prediction, no Joe Namath guarantee, just an innocuous invitation to revisit a topic in the future.

I am such a bad person.

You are sooooo good to point out how horrible I am.

I'm glad you spent so much time on my "posting history". And you accuse ME of following you around. I guaran-freaking-tee you, I've never once checked your porsting history. But then again, most of it has been spent attacking me and my horrible smugness.

I still haven't figured out if you've accepted my apology yet, I am so sorry that you were so hurt by my brutal suggestion for you to Google before you post a statistic.

Not sure why you hate the UM hockey team so much. I enjoy every opportunity to root for my alma mater.

Oh my gosh, not only did I hurt your precious feelings, but I had the unmitigated gall to suggest discussing a top again in a year. No prediction, no Joe Namath guarantee, just an innocuous invitation to revisit a topic in the future.

I am such a bad person.

You are sooooo good to point out how horrible I am.

I'm glad you spent so much time on my "posting history". And you accuse ME of following you around. I guaran-freaking-tee you, I've never once checked your porsting history. But then again, most of it has been spent attacking me and my horrible smugness.

I still haven't figured out if you've accepted my apology yet, I am so sorry that you were so hurt by my brutal suggestion for you to Google before you post a statistic.

Not sure why you hate the UM hockey team so much. I enjoy every opportunity to root for my alma mater.

Is this you not wasting any more time on me? No one who posts that can ever follow through.

Do you also go to Mahoney-Pearson flag football games?

Covering seats with some dumb banner doesn't fool anyone or do anything. It's still empty seats, my eyes tell me that.
I truly disagree. Getting the rest of the seats 90% full would look and sound so much better in person and watching on TV. And the banner looks pretty cool with the new stadium layout.

Advertisement
The dopes talking about half full stadiums clearly haven’t attended a game recently

HRS is fine but we can do better imo

team-pic.jpg

Canes-photo-WMichigan-1.jpg

urn-publicid-ap-org-97c03651cd0d41e89d7f84715620c88bAPTOPIX_Cent_Michigan_Miami_Football_60598-780x401.jpg

october-19-2019-georgia-tech-yellow-jackets-scores-an-extra-point-in-the-third-quarter-during-a-college-football-game-against-the-miami-hurricanes-at-the-hard-rock-stadium-in-miami-gardens-florida-georgia-tech-won-28-21-in-overtime-mario-houbencsm-2A5GHY8.jpg

Hard-Rock-Stadium-Football-Section-350-Row-5_on_9-21-2019_FL.jpg

Hard-Rock-Stadium-Football-Section-138-Row-28_on_9-21-2019_FL.jpg

Hard-Rock-Stadium-Football-Section-101-Row-28_on_9-21-2019_FL.jpg

Last edited:
HRS is fine but we can do better imo

team-pic.jpg

Canes-photo-WMichigan-1.jpg

urn-publicid-ap-org-97c03651cd0d41e89d7f84715620c88bAPTOPIX_Cent_Michigan_Miami_Football_60598-780x401.jpg

october-19-2019-georgia-tech-yellow-jackets-scores-an-extra-point-in-the-third-quarter-during-a-college-football-game-against-the-miami-hurricanes-at-the-hard-rock-stadium-in-miami-gardens-florida-georgia-tech-won-28-21-in-overtime-mario-houbencsm-2A5GHY8.jpg

Hard-Rock-Stadium-Football-Section-350-Row-5_on_9-21-2019_FL.jpg

Hard-Rock-Stadium-Football-Section-138-Row-28_on_9-21-2019_FL.jpg

Hard-Rock-Stadium-Football-Section-101-Row-28_on_9-21-2019_FL.jpg

Were you there at any of these. What did the stadium look like at the start of the 2nd quarter. Most of these pics are central Mich.

Yes attendance was understandably less this year for the shlt games, but never half full when the entire crowd was there.

Now this year could be disastrous if we lose more than a couple of games. In fact it might even be shltty if we are undefeated. But that’s just a function of all the losing in 2019.

But it has nothing to do with the stadium, it has to do with the product.

Last edited:
The Superbowl is happening in our stadium next week. You can't act like that's not a perk/selling point to recruits. I've remained doubtful about HRS but I've got to say they've absolutely nailed the renovations. I'm cool with us staying there for the time being.

Advertisement
Need to beg and scrape together a few thousand for lockerroom renovations, but let’s talk about moving out of a billion dollar stadium sweetheart deal. For what?

Put a better product on the field and you’ll see 2017 like attendance...not even counting Notre Dame. Even 2018 was a great attendance year.

Yea, if it’s one of the World Cup teams that’s playing. But this MSL shlt? Why do you think they’re talking about building a rickety erector set 25k high school stadium.

I mean really.

And clowns on this board take adding a few thousand seats to that mess seriously as a proper stadium for us. Fūck that.
MLS has been selling out all over. Atlanta, Seattle, salt lake, la galaxy are always packed and probably others. Portland I know is crazy in that stadium.
But **** no I wouldn’t leave hard rock for that sht by the airport.

This isn't a modern day conversation. HR is 45,000 miles away from a stop light. Accessibility to the "house of plastic" is non-existent. There is no mention of access in all your arguments (can't walk, bike, train, bus).

I know how fickle the fan base is, but UM isn't making it any easier by playing in outer space where the only means to commute is by personal metal cage. Is playing that far north helping with recruiting in cities like Tampa, Palm Beach and Orlando? Many have stated here how no one up north gives a **** about the Canes.

Bring her home where locals/students/alums can enjoy the game and an air of nostalgia can inspire the minds of the youth in South Florida and the kids actually stay home.

This is why we’re all very thankful you get to make absolutely zero meaningful decisions.

Exactly!! Man wants to turn us into a MAC team. LOL

Hard Rock is an absolute blessing for the CANES! is already as loud or louder than the OB was when it's a big game. Yes I know since I've been going since 1978. We have a stadium that hosts Super Bowls for crying out loud. It's a pleasure o park and has a great layout for tailgating. Man some people are just miserable and will never be happy.

Advertisement
I love Hard Rock, but the attendance is really bad most of the games. I simply don't understand why they can't cover one or two end zones with the big "U" professional banners. With the new stadium renovation, that actually looks good and it works. I know some people buy season tickets there, but that should be an easy fix.

Hard Rock at about 50K capacity for every game except for FSU or the occasional ND type game would be perfect in every way.

Because Endzone view is the best view.

Advertisement
This isn't a modern day conversation. HR is 45,000 miles away from a stop light. Accessibility to the "house of plastic" is non-existent. There is no mention of access in all your arguments (can't walk, bike, train, bus).

I know how fickle the fan base is, but UM isn't making it any easier by playing in outer space where the only means to commute is by personal metal cage. Is playing that far north helping with recruiting in cities like Tampa, Palm Beach and Orlando? Many have stated here how no one up north gives a **** about the Canes.

Bring her home where locals/students/alums can enjoy the game and an air of nostalgia can inspire the minds of the youth in South Florida and the kids actually stay home.

Really dumb post.

You can’t walk, bike, train or bus to most places in Miami. And certainly not any place that would have a stadium, now or in the future.

This is Miami - people drive everywhere.

Bring who or what home? What in the fūck are you even talking about?

Advertisement
Back