There is a scrimmage today?

Advertisement
and how many ints has heaps had since camp started..................... i gurantee you heaps has thrown more of them then kaaya

It doesn't add up to 4 going the other way and returned for a TD if this one was Kaaya. He threw a pick in the last camp report as well which if it was full speed probably has Armbrister taking that one back too. He has no problem turning the ball over either.
heaps has thrown alot of ints as well during fall camp.

Turnovers suck period but at this point Kaaya appears to like throwing the back breaking kind that get returned for TDs. That can't happen.

Lol what?

Not sure what's so hard to understand what he is talking about.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 17s
Source close to Heaps said he, like most players, has been dealing with minor injuries in camp but nothing serious. http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...anes-final-scrimmage-brad-kaaya-throws-2-tds/

It's gonna be Heaps, you don't sit him with a minor injury if he doesn't have the job locked up.

But then it seems weird to completely discount a scrimmage.
Unkless they lying about the severity of the injury

Or. Doing best to keep him healthy because if he isn't we are down to two true freshman and a suspended RFr.

Offense dominates, fire Doritio.

Defense dominates, Kaaya sucks/offensive line sucks.

Sounds legit.

Or maybe, just maybe...Dorito just ****ing sucks and should be fired regardless of what happens on the Greentree fields, in any given year.

Maybe, just maybe...these scrimmages don't mean anything, either way.

Yep. Sure. We all know Doritio sucks, so what does that have to do with my post?

The point I'm making is no matter what happens/happened in scrimmages will satisfy.

If they don't matter, then why comment on them?

So Heaps sits out to rest his arm even though tomorrow's an off day.

Right... (Cue Dr. Evil gif)

Lies and lying liars who tell them.

Advertisement
Same cryptic golden. Everything is a secret. It has worked so well for him in the past. .

What good does it do to make injuries to your QB public when the scrimmage itself wasn't public?

some of you are ******* stupid or trying too hard to be cool

Qbs don't get touched in a scrimmage… no way they rested him in this scrimmage if he could actually play.

This combined with the fact that Heaps himself is both

1) Still learning the offense
2) Still gaining chemistry with his skill position players

Tells me he's either really hurt or Golden's an idiot. Put aside whoever you think should win the competition....no matter what BOTH of those guys need every **** rep that can get in a simulated environment between now and game 1.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's really hurt...cause not even I think Golden is THAT stupid.

fin[U said:
[/U]cane;1937404]

It doesn't add up to 4 going the other way and returned for a TD if this one was Kaaya. He threw a pick in the last camp report as well which if it was full speed probably has Armbrister taking that one back too. He has no problem turning the ball over either.

Turnovers suck period but at this point Kaaya appears to like throwing the back breaking kind that get returned for TDs. That can't happen.

Lol what?

Come on bro that sounds crazy. He looks to throw pick 6`s where as heaps only throws int i dont think i have to go in-depth with this one.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 17s
Source close to Heaps said he, like most players, has been dealing with minor injuries in camp but nothing serious. http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...anes-final-scrimmage-brad-kaaya-throws-2-tds/

It's gonna be Heaps, you don't sit him with a minor injury if he doesn't have the job locked up.

But then it seems weird to completely discount a scrimmage.
Unkless they lying about the severity of the injury

Or. Doing best to keep him healthy because if he isn't we are down to two true freshman and a suspended RFr.
This. No way coaches let Heaps just skip the last scrimmage. I know most you cats think Golden can't even spell the word football, but they're not that stupid. If Heaps didn't play it's because he's hurt.

Advertisement
Qbs don't get touched in a scrimmage… no way they rested him in this scrimmage if he could actually play.

This combined with the fact that Heaps himself is both

1) Still learning the offense
2) Still gaining chemistry with his skill position players

Tells me he's either really hurt or Golden's an idiot. Put aside whoever you think should win the competition....no matter what BOTH of those guys need every **** rep that can get in a simulated environment between now and game 1.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's really hurt...cause not even I think Golden is THAT stupid.

Was he wearing a sling? Cause the sling wouldnt be necessary if he was just resting his arm.

i swear our fans don't care who starts as long as they can talk smack and blame Golden

1. Heaps was looking like the starter (our fans: F YOU GOLDEN.. scared to start Kaaya.. ruining the program)
2. Heaps looked to be injured (our fans: we are screwed, Kaaya doesn't have the experience you never know.. we are F_ucked!)
3. Heaps was only resting his arm maybe indication he is starting (our fans: F U GOLDEN, ruining this program holding back Kaaya)
4. kaaya threw few picks during scrimmage (our fans: we are F_UCKED, Heaps shoulder issue is goign to kill us.. hope Williams comes back)

just stfu and wait for the season to start.. whatever player they pick if we lose to UL you all are goign to dump on Golden so whats the point?

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 28s

Jake Heaps was held out of the scrimmage to rest his arm, UM says. #Canes

I was hopeful this was the case

When I saw that he wasn't in a sling, but in a compression wrap, I felt a lot better. It's very feasible that he may have overworked or pulled something in his arm and they decided the best course of action was to let him rest it.

Yea I agree Heaps must have needed to sit. They arent sitting him because its locked up already.

Even if it was Heaps job for sure no way have the coaches determined he doesnt need the practice time

Advertisement
Offense dominates, fire Doritio.

Defense dominates, Kaaya sucks/offensive line sucks.

Sounds legit.

Maybe, just maybe...these scrimmages don't mean anything, either way.

Yep. Sure. We all know Doritio sucks, so what does that have to do with my post?

The point I'm making is no matter what happens/happened in scrimmages will satisfy.

If they don't matter, then why comment on them?

Commenting on the ridiculous comments, that's all. Not even directed at you.

I'll wait for the season against the better teams on the schedule to draw what, if any, strides Onfrio's defense has made.

Lol what?

Come on bro that sounds crazy. He looks to throw pick 6`s where as heaps only throws int i dont think i have to go in-depth with this one.

Come on. You can't be serious with this.

Fine.

Kaaya doesn't like to throw pick-6s. He appears to be unable to avoid them though.

Advertisement
Jake's arm being thrown out after two weeks is a problem. Probably the worst possible outcome because they won't be able to name a starter. This is going at least another week.

The positive...Kayaa took the reps and threw some good balls and led drives for TDs. We don't know what his completion % was, we don't know the context of the sacks I.e., blitzes, coverage, etc. Again, a POSTER told you the reads on the sacks were slow. Were there guys open? Were they covered? Was the first read and second read gone? I would be happy with a sack if kayaa was making his way through his progressions and was coming off his first and second reads. The speed of the read can be fixed; not coming off primary reads is harder to correct.

Find your calm, gentlemen.

Arm fatigue happens with QBs. Strong arm, medium arm, weak arm. It happens. I wouldn't be surprised if Heaps has thrown 100s of extra passes to try to speed up his process. It isn't serious but you don't get their best and he likely has a bad scrimmage because of it.

Arm fatigue happens with QBs. Strong arm, medium arm, weak arm. It happens. I wouldn't be surprised if Heaps has thrown 100s of extra passes to try to speed up his process. It isn't serious but you don't get their best.

Thanks for the update jake how'd it feel to watch the goat sling it today while you held that clipboard get used to it

Jake's arm being thrown out after two weeks is a problem. Probably the worst possible outcome because they won't be able to name a starter. This is going at least another week.

The positive...Kayaa took the reps and threw some good balls and led drives for TDs. We don't know what his completion % was, we don't know the context of the sacks I.e., blitzes, coverage, etc. Again, a POSTER told you the reads on the sacks were slow. Were there guys open? Were they covered? Was the first read and second read gone? I would be happy with a sack if kayaa was making his way through his progressions and was coming off his first and second reads. The speed of the read can be fixed; not coming off primary reads is harder to correct.

Find your calm, gentlemen.
Agreed.

Advertisement
Back