There is a scrimmage today?

how the **** can he win the job and he didnt even participate in the most important part of camp yet??

Advertisement
Offense dominates, fire Doritio.

Defense dominates, Kaaya sucks/offensive line sucks.

Sounds legit.

As far as Jake, they have the keys to Brad to wow them, give him the opportunity to take the spot. I think Jake starts unless they were blown away by Brad.

Last edited:
I swear if they already named Heaps the starter I'm gonna be ****ed.

Bring on Kaaya!

If that Armbrister pick turns out to be off of Kaaya that means he has thrown 4 pick-6s in camp. He isn't doing himself any favors.

and how many ints has heaps had since camp started..................... i gurantee you heaps has thrown more of them then kaaya

It doesn't add up to 4 going the other way and returned for a TD if this one was Kaaya. He threw a pick in the last camp report as well which if it was full speed probably has Armbrister taking that one back too. He has no problem turning the ball over either.

The one that gave up 500 yards in like 7 straight games down the stretch last year?

Yeah...I'll wait til we play competition with a pulse before exhaling in regards to dat D doe.

Agree, but the alternative is the ol and the defense sucks and that's scary.

Or the alternative to the alternative is that it's **** near impossible to extrapolate success during the season against outside opponents, based on a controlled internal scrimmage.

The sample size tells us that to date Onfrio's scheme is an abomination. The only way that gets dispelled is if we see it during the season....these Don Bailey Jr disciples desperately looking for signs of hope during an intersquad scrimmage and taking passive sarcastic shots at those who are still skeptical is simply asinine.

Because you didn't start the whole thing with your own passive aggressive shot? Pretending you're innocent is asinine.

Chicken or the Egg. Nobody knows who fired first but I assure you it goes back wayyyyyyy before this thread.

Bottom line...acting like a defense which is coming off several historically bad seasons is going to be good based on an internal scrimmage is ASININE.

Advertisement
He's gonna be a *** and start heaps then let him throw his 9 picks and being in Williams once he's healthy book it .

Bring on Kaaya!

If that Armbrister pick turns out to be off of Kaaya that means he has thrown 4 pick-6s in camp. He isn't doing himself any favors.

and how many ints has heaps had since camp started..................... i gurantee you heaps has thrown more of them then kaaya

It doesn't add up to 4 going the other way and returned for a TD if this one was Kaaya. He threw a pick in the last camp report as well which if it was full speed probably has Armbrister taking that one back too. He has no problem turning the ball over either.
heaps has thrown alot of ints as well during fall camp.

Advertisement
Offense dominates, fire Doritio.

Defense dominates, Kaaya sucks/offensive line sucks.

Sounds legit.

Or maybe, just maybe...Dorito just ******* sucks and should be fired regardless of what happens on the Greentree fields, in any given year.

Maybe, just maybe...these scrimmages don't mean anything, either way.

He's gonna be a *** and start heaps then let him throw his 9 picks and being in Williams once he's healthy book it .

this sh*t is f_cked up man. golden handed heaps the job without competing for it is f_cked up bruh

They need to run the ball 40 times. Passes limited to only some PA, quick game to avoid the rush and a handful of short high percentage stuff.

Duke 24 carries....Yearby 5-6 Gus 5-6 and maybe a few for Choc.

Hold onto the ball for almost 40 mins.

Couldn't agree more.
Every pass better be a play action.

One of the best qb's who ever lived, Payton Manning, looked like crap as a freshman, and you know Manning studied quite a bit.
Just tough for a freshman.
Our running game needs to make it easier on whoever our qb is.

Nothing wrong with 10 play drives consisting of 7 runs, 2 screen passes and an additional play action pass.

A ridiculous amount of play action passes is a good way to get a young QB who has trouble reading the field killed.

Advertisement
It looks Heaps was getting a rest. I think the coaches saw what they needed to see during the last scrimmage. We going to war with the Mormon.

Bring on Kaaya!

Turnovers suck period but at this point Kaaya appears to like throwing the back breaking kind that get returned for TDs. That can't happen.

Advertisement

Turnovers suck period but at this point Kaaya appears to like throwing the back breaking kind that get returned for TDs. That can't happen.

Lol what?

this sh*t is f_cked up man. golden handed heaps the job without competing for it is f_cked up bruh

If Golden hands heaps the job, then that means heaps is a safe choice in Golden's mind. Golden doesn't strike me as a coach who would start a true freshman Qb.

Qbs don't get touched in a scrimmage… no way they rested him in this scrimmage if he could actually play.

Advertisement
Back