There is a scrimmage today?

Advertisement
In other news....OSU Braxton Miller could be out for the year:

Tim May ‏@TIM_MAYsports
Sources tell me @BraxtonMiller5 reinjured right shoulder in practice this p.m., in jeopardy for season.

most important practice of camp but he heaps was held out to rest his arm. Yeah stfu

He's the starter. So it wasn't so important for him.

That's what I'm thinking big al doesn't have the cojones to let kaaya be great

He starts taking 4-5 sacks in games where people can hit him like he did tonight and he won't make it through enough games to be great.

Advertisement
I might be crazy but I am thinking Heaps in a sling means he has won the job before the scrimmage and they are resting his arm for the season opener. Probably completely wrong.

if he truly has already decided the competition before the scrimmage.... wow is all i can say............

Tim May ‏@TIM_MAYsports
Sources tell me @BraxtonMiller5 reinjured right shoulder in practice this p.m., in jeopardy for season.

****. That would make for a long season for osu.

Advertisement
I swear if they already named Heaps the starter I'm gonna be ****ed.

Bring on Kaaya!

Tim May ‏@TIM_MAYsports

Yeah, but wasn't their back up really good last year anyway?

The one that gave up 500 yards in like 7 straight games down the stretch last year?

Yeah...I'll wait til we play competition with a pulse before exhaling in regards to dat D doe.

Agree, but the alternative is the ol and the defense sucks and that's scary.

Or the alternative to the alternative is that it's **** near impossible to extrapolate success during the season against outside opponents, based on a controlled internal scrimmage.

The sample size tells us that to date Onfrio's scheme is an abomination. The only way that gets dispelled is if we see it during the season....these Don Bailey Jr disciples desperately looking for signs of hope during an intersquad scrimmage and taking passive sarcastic shots at those who are still skeptical is simply asinine.

Advertisement

Tim May ‏@TIM_MAYsports

****. That would make for a long season for osu.

Wow. Have heard from multiple analysts that they'd be in HUGE trouble if he ever went down too. Excuse me while I shed no tears for Urbie.

Advertisement

The one that gave up 500 yards in like 7 straight games down the stretch last year?

Yeah...I'll wait til we play competition with a pulse before exhaling in regards to dat D doe.

Agree, but the alternative is the ol and the defense sucks and that's scary.

Or the alternative to the alternative is that it's **** near impossible to extrapolate success during the season against outside opponents, based on a controlled internal scrimmage.

The sample size tells us that to date Onfrio's scheme is an abomination. The only way that gets dispelled is if we see it during the season....these Don Bailey Jr disciples desperately looking for signs of hope during an intersquad scrimmage and taking passive sarcastic shots at those who are still skeptical is simply asinine.

Because you didn't start the whole thing with your own passive aggressive shot? Pretending you're innocent is asinine.

I swear if they already named Heaps the starter I'm gonna be ****ed.

Bring on Kaaya!

If that Armbrister pick turns out to be off of Kaaya that means he has thrown 4 pick-6s in camp. He isn't doing himself any favors.

and how many ints has heaps had since camp started..................... i gurantee you heaps has thrown more of them then kaaya

Don't believe that **** that all of a sudden takes to long to read plays.

Everybody including golden and coley has been praising how quickly he goes through his progessions and how quickly gets rid of the ball.

My question is was any wrs actually open when he was holding on to the ball?

Advertisement
Back