There are complaints about the KC/CIN game being fixed by the refs...

Man, a whole thread complaining about refs is so pansy.

Dudes get 50+ plays a game to make a difference and yall ignore those to bit*ch about 2 to 3 calls.

Penalties do not make tackles, catches, blocks, kicks, throws, or runs. Players do.

I never ever complain about the refs. Didn't when I played and haven't as a fan. It's such a dumb waste of time.

Cincinnati and San Fran committed stupid and blatant penalties that hurt their chances of winning. That simple. Whether it's rigged or not is irrelevant.

You commit the dumb penalty then YOU ALLOW them to rigg the game.

Advertisement
The 1994 game against the Washington Huskies always stood out to me as a game where the refs openly cheated. At that time we didnt fully know that the Pac 10 had a policy of having their refs cheat in out of conference road games. If you have any doubt about this go to youtube and find videos on this topic. During that game a UM defensive back (I cannot remember his name) made an interception on the Washington sideline and the refs just pretended it didnt happen. That was the moment I knew the fix was in.

Advertisement
My conspiracy theory has to do with getting the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes to play in Arizona....at State Farm Stadium

The 1994 game against the Washington Huskies always stood out to me as a game where the refs openly cheated. At that time we didnt fully know that the Pac 10 had a policy of having their refs cheat in out of conference road games. If you have any doubt about this go to youtube and find videos on this topic. During that game a UM defensive back (I cannot remember his name) made an interception on the Washington sideline and the refs just pretended it didnt happen. That was the moment I knew the fix was in.
I think it was Malcolm Pearson...

Advertisement
I was 11 back then and remember leaving the game so confused because we lost. I had no idea what to feel, what I was feeling, or how to reconcile those feelings. Never happened in my life of going to games (I was 2 when the streak started). Now my daughter is two and I just hope we pull our heads out of our *** long enough to win 10 games in a season before she turns 11.

Advertisement
Back