- Joined
- Nov 6, 2011
- Messages
- 318
This. Just need that gap with ND to keep closing.I see it opposite. Bama wins SEC, passes ND. We pass BYU. Then its ND 10 Miami 11 and how do you ignore h2h then.
This. Just need that gap with ND to keep closing.I see it opposite. Bama wins SEC, passes ND. We pass BYU. Then its ND 10 Miami 11 and how do you ignore h2h then.
Could that be a scenario???Maybe SMU loses and Duke goes to ACC championship, beats UVA and they take Miami instead of Duke? Lol man i am holding onto anything
That is the question we need answeredSooo Trumpycane wonders if Duke wins ACC but they aren’t ranked and there are only 4 ranked conference champions why happens
If g5 is ranked higher.If Duke wins won’t g5 highest ranked champion get in under bowl winner and that opens another slot?
They take the Sunbelt (if JMU) and American champion
Yeah but Duke has to be ranked lower than TulaneIf g5 is ranked higher.
They take the top 5 highest ranked conference champions. If Duke wins I would guess its American and Sunbelt.That is the question we need answered
I mean realistically I think Duke would still be above JMU given JMU lost to UVA and Duke would have to beat UVA to win the conference...They take the top 5 highest ranked conference champions. If Duke wins I would guess its American and Sunbelt.
The committee "ranks" the unranked teams and picks the two highest conference champions. Similar to how they had Memphis in the first CFP rankings as a G5 rep despite being unranked.But Trumpycane wants to know why happens if they’re unranked also
Wait is this wrong? Wouldn’t we be in if SMU loses? Because NC state is up 18
Wait is this wrong? Wouldn’t we be in if SMU loses? Because NC state is up 18
That's definitely possibleI mean realistically I think Duke would still be above JMU given JMU lost to UVA and Duke would have to beat UVA to win the conference...