- Joined
- Dec 22, 2011
- Messages
- 59,190
If I need to explain the answer, YOU are part of the problem!
I secretly love quiche, and am full of self-hate
Yes, but it has to be one of those manly quiches, with bacon, not a girly quiche with spinach....
If I need to explain the answer, YOU are part of the problem!
I secretly love quiche, and am full of self-hate
I feel like they are going to get ******* stupid and move ND to 8 and leave us 12 to allow that head to head talk not happen again.tonight there's a strong likelihood that we're #12 and ND is #9 and we're in the same comparative pool -- the wording is a bit weird though and not sure if due to 11 and 12 being taken by g5/acc - that they kick the can again and ignore it
View attachment 343887
I wouldn’t put it past the committee but it would be hard to move ND over Oklahoma when OU won by 11 points over a 7-4 team.I feel like they are going to get ******* stupid and move ND to 8 and leave us 12 to allow that head to head talk not happen again.
I think it's way more likely they move Vandy in front of us than moving ND up.I feel like they are going to get ******* stupid and move ND to 8 and leave us 12 to allow that head to head talk not happen again.
I feel like they are going to get ******* stupid and move ND to 8 and leave us 12 to allow that head to head talk not happen again.
was a 7-3 team that the committee had ranked tooI wouldn’t put it past the committee but it would be hard to move ND over Oklahoma when OU won by 11 points over a 7-4 team.
agree with all of thisThey have zero justification to move ND ahead of OU when OU was ahead last week and they beat a "ranked" team. Yes, ND embarrassed Cuse, but that's Cuse.
I think the Top 11 will remain unchanged, except they may move Oregon to 6 and drop Ole Miss to 7. Other than that, the Top 11 teams from last week will be the Top 11 this week, in the same order, again except maybe Ole Miss/Oregon.
I expect Miami will be #12, Vandy #13, and Utah #14.
Nothing changes for us, we need to win and have one of Bama or OU lose, at least. Maybe you could convince me Ole Miss losing and Lane leaving drops them to 11, especially if they do move this week to 7, but I doubt it. And maybe you could convince me if they leave Oregon at 7, and they lose at Washington, we could jump them. Again, doubtful, but possible.
The cleanest way is OU and/or Bama to lose. IMO if even one of those happens, we're even money to make the playoff, at worst.
LSU over OU at 3:30
Auburn over Bama at 7:30
Washington over Oregon at 3:30
Miss St over Ole Miss Friday at noon
If none of those happen, we're dead.
I just see zero evidence that they will put us 9 and kick out Bama to number eleven. Hope I’m wrongtonight there's a strong likelihood that we're #12 and ND is #9 and we're in the same comparative pool -- the wording is a bit weird though and not sure if due to 11 and 12 being taken by g5/acc - that they kick the can again and ignore it
View attachment 343887
I just see zero evidence that they will put us 9 and kick out Bama to number eleven. Hope I’m wrong
Agree. Now if he said frittata, I'd have agreed.There you go hating on quiche again. I'll pose the question to you again since you ignored it last time.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH A GOOD QUICHE??????
Agreed, I expect us to jump Utah but not byuPlease keep in mind...
The AP voters do not meet and discuss. The CFP jumped us over Vandy a couple of weeks ago, regardless of what the AP does.
I think that a similar thing may happen in the CFP with Miami jumping Utah this week. We won by 17, while Utah struggled to beat a weak team.
We shall see.
Agreed, I expect us to jump Utah but not byu
I dont expect us to jump tonight - but the closer we get and if we beat pitt convincingly - it's going to get diceyI just see zero evidence that they will put us 9 and kick out Bama to number eleven. Hope I’m wrong
Helping us get in should be a regular occurrence I don't understand how the conference doesn't get this it's not even cheating at this point it's just good strategyThe ACC just doesn't seem to get it. We are their best chance of having a rep in the CFP that can advance and do well. Why do they insist on ******* us at every turn? Isn’t the entire point of having a good team in your conference to ensure they represent it well? JFC
So the rule doesn't apply to ND, only Miami, got it.We beat ND , big whoop..... They've been rolling since then, We stumbled when it mattered most.... Timing is a Mutha , always has been and always will be.... The point is handle your **** when you HAVE to and nothing else matters....
UVA just lost their best player on defense
not happy or excited about it... not upset about it either