Theo Johnson, TE

I never said Lamar Goods who is going to UF was going there or Chubba Hubbard going to OkSt, did I ?
So that logic is fails, move on Franchise, and don’t derail the thread.
I hope he comes great athlete and no trouble.
Shoot your shot, as you guys said the women weather etc are hard to resist.
I have no idea what you guessed previously, but I have no reason to think you have any actual insight on Johnson just because you’re from Canada.

Advertisement
Those articles are a joke. Sure let’s include 6 guys where we have zero shot of getting.
I appreciate those articles.

Baring a 7-6 season, most of the recruiting class is locked in. Those 6 guys who aren't coming are the staff shooting their shot - they're not banking on them come NSD.

I never said Lamar Goods who is going to UF was going there or Chubba Hubbard going to OkSt, did I ?
So that logic is fails, move on Franchise, and don’t derail the thread.
I hope he comes great athlete and no trouble.
Shoot your shot, as you guys said the women weather etc are hard to resist.
If you have legit reasons why you said what you said then by all means just tell us those reasons. Why you think he is going to Michigan. But just saying I'm from North Ontario that doesn't make you a reliable source.

Advertisement
If you have legit reasons why you said what you said then by all means just tell us those reasons. Why you think he is going to Michigan. But just saying I'm from North Ontario that doesn't make you a reliable source.
We getting a visit from Chubba Hubbard? I thought he was a TAMU lock...the other guy I never heard of.

Advertisement
I wish everyone knew this but the coaches don’t.
I’m in northern Ontario Canada I’m telling you it’s Michigan, said it before and I’ll say it again. This is a free trip.

So much to unpack here...

“Northern Ontario” is basically anything north of St Sault Marie to people from Ontario. It’s a running joke to many in the rest of Canada since there is still another 1000 miles of Ontario that we can only assume is “North, Northern Ontario” or “there be dragons”. Also, almost no one calls any part of Ontario “Northern Ontario Canada”. There is NWO or North West Ontario which encompasses basically anything west of Southern Ontario.

Windsor (where the potential recruit is from) is Southern Ontario and so far south it is essentially southern Detroit on the map.

I’d hazard a guess you aren’t from Ontario, or Canada.

Last edited:
I dont understand the northern Ontario thing but I lived in Windsor and can tell you it's a big UMichigan town. Lots of Americans in Windsor who decided to settle down in Canada live there.

Now theres alot of love for UMiami in Windsor because of Romberg. The guy was a walking legend in Windsor when I lived there.

I think what @Arehel is trying to say is that Johnson will have alot of local pressure to sign with Michigan.. and he will!

Advertisement
I dont understand the northern Ontario thing but I lived in Windsor and can tell you it's a big UMichigan town. Lots of Americans in Windsor who decided to settle down in Canada live there.

Now theres alot of love for UMiami in Windsor because of Romberg. The guy was a walking legend in Windsor when I lived there.

I think what @Arehel is trying to say is that Johnson will have alot of local pressure to sign with Michigan.. and he will!
Windsor is so close to AA. Makes sense.

Advertisement
Lol. Is this the first time you’ve seen him post? That’s him in a happy mood.
I hate people lol. Ignore me then if you have an issue with my posts. Like I’ve told people here I’m not here to win anyone’s approval and I don’t give a crap what people think of me. People think they know me cuz I post some idiotic **** most times on here. This is the first time I’ve come across this TexCane fella and that’s the best he’s got?

I’m here to read informative posts, have a few laughs, and dish out a few laughs of my own. Maybe throw in a post or two that makes me look smart.

I wish everyone knew this but the coaches don’t.
I’m in northern Ontario Canada I’m telling you it’s Michigan, said it before and I’ll say it again. This is a free trip.
noone cares you said it this time, much like the last time it allegedly happened

I hate people lol. Ignore me then if you have an issue with my posts. Like I’ve told people here I’m not here to win anyone’s approval and I don’t give a crap what people think of me. People think they know me cuz I post some idiotic **** most times on here. This is the first time I’ve come across this TexCane fella and that’s the best he’s got?

I’m here to read informative posts, have a few laughs, and dish out a few laughs of my own. Maybe throw in a post or two that makes me look smart.
I support your right to be hostile completely.

Advertisement
Back