Theo Johnson, TE

I support your right to be hostile completely.
Lol appreciate it. I don’t **** around. I’ll be an ******* to people yes if you post some dumb ****. People have the right to do it back to me in return cuz yea I post some weird ****. The funny thing is I’m not actually being serious with my stupid posts. Those dumbasses are actually serious and think they are right. Take these weathermen for example on here and their posts during the hurricane.

Advertisement
Lol appreciate it. I don’t **** around. I’ll be an ******* to people yes if you post some dumb ****. People have the right to do it back to me in return cuz yea I post some weird ****. The funny thing is I’m not actually being serious with my stupid posts. Those dumbasses are actually serious and think they are right. Take these weathermen for example on here and their posts during the hurricane.
I love the weathermen. There was one guy who understood it. We have experts in everything from a majority who know nothing.

I loved the strangulation *********ion post or whatever it was. Lol that was funny out of nowhere.

I love the weathermen. There was one guy who understood it. We have experts in everything f on a majority who know nothing.

I loved the strangulation *********ion post or whatever it was. Lol that was funny out of nowhere.
Oh that was from Entourage. Johnny Drama just some random episode asked Turtle if he ever jerks off with a belt around his neck. ******* hilarious.

Literally can cross the bridge into Detroit from Windsor if I recall.
Yep. I lived right there on the US side of the bridge and couldn’t wait to get the fck out of there. Trust me. Not everyone who grows up there would turn down the chance to leave there to move to beautiful Coral Gables.

Maybe Theo is all about gray, dank, cold and dark at 4PM in the winter. But maybe he isn’t. I just wanted to hear more of a basis than “I’m from Canada so I know what everyone in Canada is going to do at all times.”

Yep. I lived right there on the US side of the bridge and couldn’t wait to get the fck out of there. Trust me. Not everyone who grows up there would turn down the chance to leave there to move to beautiful Coral Gables.

Maybe Theo is all about gray, dank, cold and dark at 4PM in the winter. But maybe he isn’t. I just wanted to hear more of a basis than “I’m from Canada so I know what everyone in Canada is going to do at all times.”
Just spoke to a friend of mine that lives in Canada.

He said: “who the **** is Theo Johnson? Hockey starts soon.”

So apparently it’s not a country-wide thing.

Advertisement

And then there's 8 mile road.

Once I spent 8 days in Detroit in December for work. The Sun never came out. ******* miserable.

Since that day, near the top of my bucket list: never spending another night in Detroit.

I knew you grew up there. I was laughing because the guy is arguing with someone who probably grew up closer to Theo Johnson than he did.

Last edited:

Might just be a family thing, I can play at Michigan and mom and dad can drive down to see all my home games type of deal. I coached a kid up here who had offers from across Canada but decided to stay in Ontario so mom and dad could drive up for a game any week.

Advertisement
Uncommitted four-star 2020 TE Theo Johnson told Rivals recruiting analyst Josh Helmholdt that he has decided to not take an official visit to Miami.
In early September it was reported that Johnson (6'5/235) would visit Miami during the first weekend of October, but plans have changed as a traditional power has entered the mix. "I decided I’m not going to be going to Miami anymore," Johnson told Helmholdt. "I’ve been talking to Alabama a little bit now, talking about possibly taking a visit for their LSU game Nov. 9th. Nothing is for sure, but I’ve been talking to them a little bit more now." The four-star tight end has taken one official visit already, checking out Iowa in June, and he will be at Georgia for this weekend's game against Notre Dame. Johnson, who is scheduled to officially visit Penn State October 18, will also take unofficial visits to Iowa (October 12) and Michigan (October 26) next month.

He probably is because to people from Ontario, the weather in Ann Arbor isn’t awful. But take it from someone who grew up in Ann Arbor, stepping off the plane in Miami, feeling the heat, seeing the palm trees and then seeing the women, can charge a young man’s mind.
And for the record, the weather in Michigan and all points in Ontario is terrible. 3 months summer, 9 months of cold and cloudy skies.
100% opinion. I lived in Michigan as a kid and now I knew two O linemen that played and won rings with the Pats and packers respectively. Both of them are dogs, but prefer living in the cooler climate than Miami. Not saying it is a good choice, but some people enjoy that "terrible" climate you speak of

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back