Theo Johnson, TE

Advertisement
Michigan gets the last visit. That sucks but wasn’t he projected to go there anyways? Glad we got a visit at least.

He'll be here for Vag Tech. He'll be at Michigan for Notre Dame.

Harbaugh's crew didn't exactly look like world beaters yesterday. Hopefully they already have a few losses prior to his visit as I believe they play a couple of ranked teams leading up to that weekend.

He'll be here for Vag Tech. He'll be at Michigan for Notre Dame.

Harbaugh's crew didn't exactly look like world beaters yesterday. Hopefully they already have a few losses prior to his visit as I believe they play a couple of ranked teams leading up to that weekend.

Garcia will be visiting that weekend, too

Advertisement
One of his 5 OV so im guessing we are Top 5 but Penn State, Michigan, and Iowa the favorites

Advertisement
I wish everyone knew this but the coaches don’t.
I’m in northern Ontario Canada I’m telling you it’s Michigan, said it before and I’ll say it again. This is a free trip.

Thanks man, you don’t know how much me and the others appreciate this info

Advertisement
Not sure if sarcastic... hahah
He probably is because to people from Ontario, the weather in Ann Arbor isn’t awful. But take it from someone who grew up in Ann Arbor, stepping off the plane in Miami, feeling the heat, seeing the palm trees and then seeing the women, can charge a young man’s mind.
And for the record, the weather in Michigan and all points in Ontario is terrible. 3 months summer, 9 months of cold and cloudy skies.

Advertisement
He would be an awesome add if we don't land Washington. We should put the full court press on this kid.

So because you live in Canada you know where Johnson is going to college?

I never said Lamar Goods who is going to UF was going there or Chubba Hubbard going to OkSt, did I ?
So that logic is fails, move on Franchise, and don’t derail the thread.
I hope he comes great athlete and no trouble.
Shoot your shot, as you guys said the women weather etc are hard to resist.

Advertisement
Back