Them Dogs Loose!

QSTOKES

Sophomore
[TWEET]829001178977542145[/TWEET]

[TWEET]828959610610544640[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Someone gotta teach them the chant. Hit stick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

complete opposite of when gorlden was here... Them boys want it

yup, and guys are encouraged after only one year with a real S*C staff. All that bad weight is gone and I'm sure they're feeling healthier and in shape.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Swasey woulda been right there jumping up and down too.....tryin to peek in from outside the door to see if the players were actually following his plan.

Swasey woulda been right there jumping up and down too.....tryin to peek in from outside the door to see if the players were actually following his plan.

He would of been hanging on a mission impossible cable from the ceiling.... As long as he didn't touch the floor it didn't count as him being In the room......but if he touched a laser he was done for the alarm went off.

Advertisement
lL4rGJo.jpg

Advertisement
Who's O Carney?

O'Juan Carney....I think a walk on WR. I only know bc I was thinking Owen Carney and went to official roster to see lol
O'Juan is Owen's older brother... Their mother actually works for Miami too.

Owen didn't sign with Miami because at the time when we were recruiting him, he felt we didn't make him a priority & we were giving more attention to Jordan Wright at the time. He was ****y because he thought we were slow playing him, but he just wasn't a take.

Advertisement
Back