Them Dogs Loose!

Advertisement
Matt drills starting up tomorrow

giphy.gif

JJ is a dawg. People stay sleepin' on that boy. He is gonna do work this year.

Can people please stop saying this? Nobody is sleeping on JJ. The whole fan base thinks he's going to do big things this year.

Advertisement
One of the things that I was told by a player who was here under both shannon and golden was that they now have more ga's working with the strength and conditioning staff and there is no taking any reps off at all. Before players would half *** workouts when they werent being supervised but now that aint possible.

One of the things that I was told by a player who was here under both shannon and golden was that they now have more ga's working with the strength and conditioning staff and there is no taking any reps off at all. Before players would half *** workouts when they werent being supervised but now that aint possible.

Give us a hint?

Give us a hint?
Come on man, im not trying to put my man out like that, still goes back and lets me know stuff thats going on with the team. ill just say hes from the tampa bay area

Advertisement
cotdang that's beautiful

crying_indin.gif

Another great reference lost on these young'uns

Not sure about the reference but this pic reminds me of that Native American man crying at the end of an anti-littering commercial from the 70's when I was a young kid.

You mean the white guy gussied up as a "Native American"?

Hey, we didn't leave that many Native Americans alive so they had to improvise.

cotdang that's beautiful

crying_indin.gif

Not sure about the reference but this pic reminds me of that Native American man crying at the end of an anti-littering commercial from the 70's when I was a young kid.

Mutual of Omaha?

Go Canes!

I looking for Finley to make an impact this year and use his better speed and football instincts to make plays that Carter couldn't or didn't recognize.

Advertisement

Mutual of Omaha?

Go Canes!

He looks like that too. I'm still recovering from learning that the Native American in the anti-littering commercial was a white devil.

Advertisement

Mutual of Omaha?

Go Canes!

He looks like that too. I'm still recovering from learning that the Native American in the anti-littering commercial was a white devil.

Lol

Advertisement
Back