The Work: Fallout from AQM & Grace

View as article
Ridiculous to complain this took too long as if the whole world needs to stop everything they are doing to resolve this issue. People work,are busy,have other projects going on ect...

Just be thankful it was resolved now and not 3 - 4 games into the season.

Worse still, be thankful it was caught now and did not become a systemic problem involving more players .

No, I'm pretty sure that group called the "compliance department" pretty much exists solely for the purpose of handling compliance issues. Especially like this.

So you think the compliance dept took their sweet time on purpose to spite the football team?

I think part of it was getting thru the lies. I think part of it was a third party law firm who bills by the hour. I think part of it was incompetence. But I don't think it was because they were too busy with other projects.
Investigation took so long because compliance was doing their best to keep them on the team but the kids continued to **** the situation up. Other kids were involved but cooperated.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Thanks Peter.

Seeing as it happened, my only wish is that the decision could have been made much sooner rather than later. I love what Grace brings to the table and feel he'll certainly be missed, but we'll adjust the what we do to compensate. Love for AQM around here is based more on his potential than anything he's done on the field. Love Stacy Coley, but to my thinking he's had one big game and that was last season against FSU. He's our most experienced receiver, but I think our young receivers are just as talented though though admittedly not as experienced. In any case, I'm glad it looks like he'll survive this mess virtually unscathed.

Before closing, this was pretty darn selfish on the part of those players involved. We still have not finished our last punishment and are starting anew with a new coach and staff. Very disappointing.

Coley had more recieving yards vs conference opponents than any other wr in the acc last year. He didnt just have a good game vs fsu. The dude was one of the top wr in the acc in the 2nd half of the season.

I stand by what I said. Stacy finished 12th in receiving yards in the ACC behind our own Rashawn Scott who was 11th. He eclipsed 100 yards against VA and FSU. Going for plus 100 yards against FSU was a big deal, not so much against UVA. His next highest total of 87 yards was against Duke. He had a total of 4 tds. Again, I love Stacy, but personally I feel like everyone has been waiting for Stacy to be a dominate player that is a consistent threat to make big plays and then makes those plays, but it has not happened to this point in his career. I'm hoping this year he'll play to his enormous potential for the full season. To be fair to Stacy, his OC last year left a lot to be desired.

Ridiculous to complain this took too long as if the whole world needs to stop everything they are doing to resolve this issue. People work,are busy,have other projects going on ect...

Worse still, be thankful it was caught now and did not become a systemic problem involving more players .

No, I'm pretty sure that group called the "compliance department" pretty much exists solely for the purpose of handling compliance issues. Especially like this.

So you think the compliance dept took their sweet time on purpose to spite the football team?

I think part of it was getting thru the lies. I think part of it was a third party law firm who bills by the hour. I think part of it was incompetence. But I don't think it was because they were too busy with other projects.
Investigation took so long because compliance was doing their best to keep them on the team but the kids continued to **** the situation up. Other kids were involved but cooperated.

LMAO... No way you typed that with a straight face, none

If compliance was doing very thing in its power to keep these two eligible like some of you say, why where they talking, texting grace without the presence of his legal consul?

The school threw AQM and Grace under the bus like the bunch of fake back stabbing pos that they and most of this fan base included are....

And I think it was pretty obvious that AQM was going to be a top 3 round draft pick. That's a huge loss to the dline, we were deep bc he was on the team.

It was harsh but AQM and Grace threw the school under the bus. They were here when we were in trouble. Yet here they are taking benefits against the rules which can get the school in trouble after they're gone. The school is paying their housing, food, education and giving opportunities.

It was harsh but they were not the victims. They were the ones that caused this.

ALL FOR NONE AND ONE FOR ALL SMH

Advertisement
All this they should've known better crap is just bs / of course they knew better and did the **** anyway like when it comes to everybody that has made bad choices bc its fun or feels good....

That bs means nothing, the school should've had their backs and didn't / which is what UM is known for through out the history of the fb program.

If compliance was doing very thing in its power to keep these two eligible like some of you say, why where they talking, texting grace without the presence of his legal consul?

What is the point of your question?
This isn't "Law and Order".

All this they should've known better crap is just bs / of course they knew better and did the **** anyway like when it comes to everybody that has made bad choices bc its fun or feels good....

That bs means nothing, the school should've had their backs and didn't / which is what UM is known for through out the history of the fb program.

So they did wrong knowing that it can hurt the school and their teammates but the school is wrong for not having their backs? The same school that is still paying for their housing and education even though they are gonna do anything for the school on the field anymore. Whose backs were AQM and Grace covering?

Do you work for Miami Compliance Medley? Because you sure do seem to be drinking the cool aide. The point is these young men did not seem to know they could lose their eligibility by not being truthful to Miami compliance hence you would want them to have legal consul present for them to help guide the athlete to telling their story so they wouldn't lose their eligibility.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Smh @ all of this. Go to any major college football campus and see what the kids are riding in. We can't get out of our own ****in way.

Are they driving cars worth over 60K?

Reuben Foster at Bama is rolling around in a brand new BMW. And it ain't a rental. Cats at Auburn are riding in nice rides. None are rentals. In the immortal words of AI, we talkin bout rentals man. Not cars that we actually own, but rentals. What are we talking bout again? Rentals?

Bama is not on probation...neither is Auburn. Neither one of those schools had Nevin Shapiro as a booster either. And to boot, those kids at those programs didn't have a female student snitching on them either. IMHO, if Grace and Muhammad did these things then I'm glad they are gone. They have poor judgment when it comes to choosing friends and when it comes to right and wrong. Also, if I'm a pro GM, I have doubts about whether or not they can be trusted, today it's rental cars...tomorrow it could be 3 bricks of cocaine.

Last edited:
Thanks Peter.

Seeing as it happened, my only wish is that the decision could have been made much sooner rather than later. I love what Grace brings to the table and feel he'll certainly be missed, but we'll adjust the what we do to compensate. Love for AQM around here is based more on his potential than anything he's done on the field. Love Stacy Coley, but to my thinking he's had one big game and that was last season against FSU. He's our most experienced receiver, but I think our young receivers are just as talented though though admittedly not as experienced. In any case, I'm glad it looks like he'll survive this mess virtually unscathed.

Before closing, this was pretty darn selfish on the part of those players involved. We still have not finished our last punishment and are starting anew with a new coach and staff. Very disappointing.

Coley had more recieving yards vs conference opponents than any other wr in the acc last year. He didnt just have a good game vs fsu. The dude was one of the top wr in the acc in the 2nd half of the season.

I stand by what I said. Stacy finished 12th in receiving yards in the ACC behind our own Rashawn Scott who was 11th. He eclipsed 100 yards against VA and FSU. Going for plus 100 yards against FSU was a big deal, not so much against UVA. His next highest total of 87 yards was against Duke. He had a total of 4 tds. Again, I love Stacy, but personally I feel like everyone has been waiting for Stacy to be a dominate player that is a consistent threat to make big plays and then makes those plays, but it has not happened to this point in his career. I'm hoping this year he'll play to his enormous potential for the full season. To be fair to Stacy, his OC last year left a lot to be desired.

Huh. You seem to forget the part where coley(coach) stopped throwing the ball to coley(player) if he was more than 6 yards downfield. Seriously, how many yards is the guy going to get when all he gets are bubble screens thrown his way?

Smh @ all of this. Go to any major college football campus and see what the kids are riding in. We can't get out of our own ****in way.

Reuben Foster at Bama is rolling around in a brand new BMW. And it ain't a rental. Cats at Auburn are riding in nice rides. None are rentals. In the immortal words of AI, we talkin bout rentals man. Not cars that we actually own, but rentals. What are we talking bout again? Rentals?

Bama is not on probation...neither is Auburn. Neither one of those schools had Nevin Shapiro as a booster either. And to boot, those kids at those programs didn't have a female student snitching on them either.

And those schools know how to do it. I don't know if they've just got a superior system worked out or if the NCAA is afraid to mess with them, but it's clear that they can get away with more than we can.

Bama is not on probation...neither is Auburn. Neither one of those schools had Nevin Shapiro as a booster either. And to boot, those kids at those programs didn't have a female student snitching on them either.

And those schools know how to do it. I don't know if they've just got a superior system worked out or if the NCAA is afraid to mess with them, but it's clear that they can get away with more than we can.

Boom...so why are these kids doing this non-sense and POSTING it on social media? Just ridiculous.

Advertisement

Do you work for Miami Compliance Medley? Because you sure do seem to be drinking the cool aide. The point is these young men did not seem to know they could lose their eligibility by not being truthful to Miami compliance hence you would want them to have legal consul present for them to help guide the athlete to telling their story so they wouldn't lose their eligibility.

I'm fairly certain that I read that compliance educates the players all through out the year.

I'm fairly certain that I read that compliance educates the players all through out the year.

So your saying an athlete should know every single bylaw at all times as well as a legal consular should?

The amount of ****** in this thread, even from Pete, is eye opening.

Scary just how dumb these posts are. These dopes act like they know all the facts and that UM could have just suspended them a couple games, and Grace could have scratched out a quick check for $15k and all is well.

Advertisement

So they did wrong knowing that it can hurt the school and their teammates but the school is wrong for not having their backs? The same school that is still paying for their housing and education even though they are gonna do anything for the school on the field anymore. Whose backs were AQM and Grace covering?

Lol paying for their housing and education is the least this snake *** school can do since theg gave them no time to transfer and play at another school??

As far as ur first point goes / everybody that does something "wrong" knows what they're doing so ur point is invalid its how you're going to address it from that point. What "they did wrong" is bs bc thry didnt do anything wrong,

The rental car shop said they had family members that covered the expense, the end. / either way you wanna go with it, the school is the one to blame for all of this bc they're a bunch of back stabbing bxtches.

Thanks Peter.

You can stand by what you said but it doesnt make it right. Remember coley didnt even play much the 1st half of the season because a hamstring injury. He basically got all his yards in the 2nd half of the season.

They shouldn't have lied after being asked about it....probably would have gotten 5 games had they told the truth...

AJ Green got 4 games for $1,000 in impermissible benefits. And he was candid when confronted by compliance.

But these guys just rented a Toyota for two days for free. We know this because Porter and Jacksoff assured everyone they'd only get a 3 game suspension max.

No way they would have been suspended for more than 3 games for riding around in Range Rovers and Lambos for a semester. The impermissible benefits associated with those free exotic rentals was surely less than the $1000 that got AJ Green 4 games.

So your saying an athlete should know every single bylaw at all times as well as a legal consular should?

Well yes. I think they should be familiar with anything that could put their scholarship in jeopardy.
But that's JMO.

Advertisement
Back