The Work 7-30 (pre-camp notes)

View as article
Call me selfish, but I am 100% more interested in Kaaya winning football games at Miami than I am about his draft status. He has the tools and the potential, but he needs to deliver on Saturdays - specifically against the best teams we play and specifically after getting hit in the mouth. Do that and his draft status will take care of itself.

Like throwing for 400 yards vs FSU while being thrown to the ground every other play? He's already doing all of those things.

Advertisement
Call me selfish, but I am 100% more interested in Kaaya winning football games at Miami than I am about his draft status. He has the tools and the potential, but he needs to deliver on Saturdays - specifically against the best teams we play and specifically after getting hit in the mouth. Do that and his draft status will take care of itself.

Like throwing for 400 yards vs FSU while being thrown to the ground every other play? He's already doing all of those things.

Did you fall asleep by the end of those games? Or were you just going to blame Duke for those games too?

Did you fall asleep by the end of those games? Or were you just going to blame Duke for those games too?
Can you translate the meaning of that gibberish or what it has to do with Duke?

Do you not remember? Maybe you can watch some videos on youtube or something. You blamed Duke's turnover for the Nebraska loss, in case you don't remember that either. You seem to be very forgetful.

Do you not remember? Maybe you can watch some videos on youtube or something. You blamed Duke's turnover for the Nebraska loss, in case you don't remember that either. You seem to be very forgetful.
You got the wrong guy my friend. Many on here trashed Duke while he was here and they trash Kaaya now. You won't find one post of me bashing either

Advertisement

You mean the one gane where the O-lineman got beat and tipped the pass or the crappy playcalling at the end that cost us that game which one?

You got the wrong guy my friend. Many on here trashed Duke while he was here and they trash Kaaya now. You won't find one post of me bashing either

image.jpg

You mean the one gane where the O-lineman got beat and tipped the pass or the crappy playcalling at the end that cost us that game which one?

The excuses are plentiful, no doubt. Don't hear anyone talking about throwing into triple coverage, and don't hear anyone talking about check down after check down. But I do hear a lot of excuses.

Advertisement
You must really love you some Al Golden to put the win/loss record on Brad Kaayas shoulders.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

View attachment 37126

Saying a fumble was a turning point is not the same as bashing a player.

I guess Kellen Moore beating up on mid major schools makes him better then Kaaya....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

At least Moore can beat mid-majors. Kaaya lost to f*cking Cincinnati last year. By the way, moron, Moore also beat legit Power 5 teams such as Oregon, TCU(they might as well have been a Power 5 team back then), Virginia Tech, and Georgia.

Jacob Coker beat Clemson.
Kaaya got beat 58-0 by Clemson.
I'll ask again...is Coker better than Kaaya?

Advertisement

The excuses are plentiful, no doubt. Don't hear anyone talking about throwing into triple coverage, and don't hear anyone talking about check down after check down. But I do hear a lot of excuses.

Excuses? Go back and watch then come back at me

Its kaayas fault that his O-lineman got beat and tipped the pass of a would have been a first down pass, its his fault all his wideouts dropped passes last year, its all his fault

Advertisement
I guess Kellen Moore beating up on mid major schools makes him better then Kaaya....

At least Moore can beat mid-majors. Kaaya lost to f*cking Cincinnati last year. By the way, moron, Moore also beat legit Power 5 teams such as Oregon, TCU(they might as well have been a Power 5 team back then), Virginia Tech, and Georgia.
O ok. I guess that makes up the majority of his wins. You right that surely proves Moore is better then Kaaya. Once again, what makes a qb a better draft prospect then the next? 50-3 record yet still went undrafted. I wonder why that was?

Are we serious right now? Is this the Miami Hurricane fanbase? The new normal? Why are we talking about draft status? What was Jamarcus Russell, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf's draft status?

Whatever happened to just winning.

View attachment 37125

You just named three qbs that was better then Moore. Idc what they did in the nfl. Your proving my point. Regardless of what you do in the nfl, you don't become a top draft prospect by winning 50 games.

Last edited:

View attachment 37126

Saying a fumble was a turning point is not the same as bashing a player.

Agreed. Saying the fumble was the turning point is blaming the loss on them, which is what we were talking about. Thanks for interjecting your opinion though, it was helpful.

Jacob Coker beat Clemson.
Kaaya got beat 58-0 by Clemson.
I'll ask again...is Coker better than Kaaya?

I already told your dumbass earlier in the thread that Kaaya is better than Coker. By the way, Kaaya only played 1 quarter in that Clemson game, so you can't really say he got beat 58-0.

Excuses? Go back and watch then come back at me

I literally just said what he did. You're the one who needs to go back and watch.

Advertisement
Back