The Work 7-30 (pre-camp notes)

View as article
I guess Kellen Moore beating up on mid major schools makes him better then Kaaya....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

At least Moore can beat mid-majors. Kaaya lost to f*cking Cincinnati last year. By the way, moron, Moore also beat legit Power 5 teams such as Oregon, TCU(they might as well have been a Power 5 team back then), Virginia Tech, and Georgia.

Jacob Coker beat Clemson.
Kaaya got beat 58-0 by Clemson.
I'll ask again...is Coker better than Kaaya?
No...But his team was...

Advertisement
You are either trolling or just incredibly dense. Do you understand why Kaaya had to go to check downs constantly or force throws into coverage? It was because of our middle school route combinations. FSU(and most of our opponents) knew what was coming and could sit on it. Go watch Kaaya's interception in the FSU game in 2014 at the end. Look at the routes we ran and then you'll understand that Kaaya's throw into coverage was actually the best option he had because of Coley's amazing play design.

Do you comprehend what I am saying or are you going to continuously be a dumbass that repeats the excuses line over and over?

You: You're dense
Also you: Throwing into triple coverage was his best option

I guess I'm just a dumbass.

If you aren't even going to look at the plays then I can't even take your opinion seriously.

Lol, I posted the videos so obviously I've looked at them. Saying someone's best option was throwing into triple coverage while Walford was in single coverage and was beyond his defender makes me unable to take your opinion seriously.

We have had an influx of retards here lately.......who in their right mind would compare Kaaya to Kellen fricking Moore?

So do you honestly believe that a guy who is (currently) 13-12 as a starter is a better college quarterback than a guy who put up ridiculous numbers in college and went 50-3 as a starter? If you do, you are the ******.

Al Golden.

You think Peyton Manning is worse than every QB who has won a Natty?
You think Jacob Coker is a better QB than Brad Kaaya?

Blake Sims and Jake Coker are better than Joe Montana and John Elway because they had better winning percentages.

Call me selfish, but I am 100% more interested in Kaaya winning football games at Miami than I am about his draft status. He has the tools and the potential, but he needs to deliver on Saturdays - specifically against the best teams we play and specifically after getting hit in the mouth. Do that and his draft status will take care of itself.

Like throwing for 400 yards vs FSU while being thrown to the ground every other play? He's already doing all of those things.

The FSU games don't count as bigtime performances because FSU is terrible and isn't a rival and Kaaya couldn't stop them when they got the ball.

We have had an influx of retards here lately.......who in their right mind would compare Kaaya to Kellen fricking Moore?

So do you honestly believe that a guy who is (currently) 13-12 as a starter is a better college quarterback than a guy who put up ridiculous numbers in college and went 50-3 as a starter? If you do, you are the ******.

Al Golden.

Blake Sims and Jake Coker are better than Joe Montana and John Elway because they had better winning percentages.

And Christian Hackenberg was a better college quarterback than Ken Dorsey. Because after his sophomore year all of the experts and scouts said he was going to be the #1 NFL pick, and Ken Dorsey was a benchwarmer. 7th round draft pick LOL, why is this even a conversation we have the stoopidest fanz.

Advertisement
Hugh, do you realize the playcalling that Kaaya has put up with his first two years? Have you ever actually looked at the route combinations? Go look at the end of the FSU games and watch the routes being ran on our final drives. Go watch route combinations from every game throughout the two years.

Do that, then try and blame every single problem with the team the last two years on Kaaya. I wish Kaaya had helped Swazey get the proper credentials to actually get in the locker room with the team. I wish Kaaya had helped Dorito learn to stop a run up the middle over 4.5 years. I wish Kaaya had helped Alex Gall get a push in at least one play in a season. I wish Kaaya had realized that Dallas Crawford didn't need to play so much at safety and had taken him out. I wish Kaaya hadn't experimented with rotating the offense live every single game.

Kaaya is the only reason Al Golden got fired. If he had stronger willpower over his team Golden would have already broken the 36 game winning streak.

The excuses are plentiful.

So now acknowledging that you can have an excellent QB on a crappy team is an excuse? Some of you guys should be half as demanding of yourselves as you are of our Heisman caliber QB. Same dudes were probably dragging Dorsey through the mud and couldn't wait for the strong-armed gunslinger Berlin to take his spot.

The excuses are plentiful, no doubt. Don't hear anyone talking about throwing into triple coverage, and don't hear anyone talking about check down after check down. But I do hear a lot of excuses.

Excuses? Go back and watch then come back at me

I literally just said what he did. You're the one who needs to go back and watch.

You obviously didnt because thats not what happened, again go back and watch and come back

You are an incredibly lazy arguer.

Here are some videos to refresh your memory.

[video=youtube;6b_7EAxTA5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_7EAxTA5g[/video]

[video=youtube;nZ4RciQW0Fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4RciQW0Fk[/video]

Didn't we pick off Jameis Winston a couple times? I guess that means Jameis was an awful college QB too.

Al Golden.

And Christian Hackenberg was a better college quarterback than Ken Dorsey. Because after his sophomore year all of the experts and scouts said he was going to be the #1 NFL pick, and Ken Dorsey was a benchwarmer. 7th round draft pick LOL, why is this even a conversation we have the stoopidest fanz.
Hackenburg? Who mentioned him? He had a decent freshman season then stunk. He's nowhere near the college QB Kaaya is, and he wasn't a top 10 pick either. He wasn't even a top 50 pick.

Hugh, do you realize the playcalling that Kaaya has put up with his first two years? Have you ever actually looked at the route combinations? Go look at the end of the FSU games and watch the routes being ran on our final drives. Go watch route combinations from every game throughout the two years.

Do that, then try and blame every single problem with the team the last two years on Kaaya. I wish Kaaya had helped Swazey get the proper credentials to actually get in the locker room with the team. I wish Kaaya had helped Dorito learn to stop a run up the middle over 4.5 years. I wish Kaaya had helped Alex Gall get a push in at least one play in a season. I wish Kaaya had realized that Dallas Crawford didn't need to play so much at safety and had taken him out. I wish Kaaya hadn't experimented with rotating the offense live every single game.

Kaaya is the only reason Al Golden got fired. If he had stronger willpower over his team Golden would have already broken the 36 game winning streak.

So now acknowledging that you can have an excellent QB on a crappy team is an excuse? Some of you guys should be half as demanding of yourselves as you are of our Heisman caliber QB. Same dudes were probably dragging Dorsey through the mud and couldn't wait for the strong-armed gunslinger Berlin to take his spot.

Lol, don't worry I am. It allows me to make more money to give back to the U, lol.

Anyway, the argument you just made was the opposite of what I've been saying. Dorsey was a winner, Berlin had the physical tools. Brock had his moments too though. That Florida game in 2003 at the OB still lives with me.

Advertisement

Al Golden.

And Christian Hackenberg was a better college quarterback than Ken Dorsey. Because after his sophomore year all of the experts and scouts said he was going to be the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] NFL pick, and Ken Dorsey was a benchwarmer. 7th round draft pick LOL, why is this even a conversation we have the stoopidest fanz.
Hackenburg? Who mentioned him? He had a decent freshman season then stunk. He's nowhere near the college QB Kaaya is, and he wasn't a top 10 pick either. He wasn't even a top 50 pick.

Lol, who mentioned Blake Sims?

Franchise, you are one of my favorite posters on here and this is disappointing. Hackenberg was widely projected as the #1 overall pick after his sophomore season, even Todd McShay had him at #1 .

Penn State's Christian Hackenberg the No. 1 pick in Todd McShay's 2016 NFL mock draft | PennLive.com

Lol, don't worry I am. It allows me to make more money to give back to the U, lol.

Anyway, the argument you just made was the opposite of what I've been saying. Dorsey was a winner, Berlin had the physical tools. Brock had his moments too though. That Florida game in 2003 at the OB still lives with me.

What I've gathered from your posts:

1) Kaaya is condemned by one or two plays against the best defense in his conference. In perpetuity.

2) The team has no bearing on an individual player's performance.

3) The coaches have no bearing on an individual player's performance.

4) The opposing team has no bearing on an individual player's performance.

5) How much money you make is supposed to add validity to these points.

What I've gathered from your posts:

1) Kaaya is condemned by one or two plays against the best defense in his conference. In perpetuity.

2) The team has no bearing on an individual player's performance.

3) The coaches have no bearing on an individual player's performance.

4) The opposing team has no bearing on an individual player's performance.

5) How much money you make is supposed to add validity to these points.

My god, I really can't take this **** anymore. You guys are out there.

Go watch some of our games if you can stomach it. Kaaya is the reason we were even competitive and he was incredible against fsu two years in a row and our defense choked it away twice.
But he didn't will us to victory.

He willed us to a moral victory, which is much more important to our new fanbase.

I must suck as a porster.

I've been trying to will you to have a brain aneurysm for the last couple of days.

Maybe I should will harder.

Advertisement
Would Ken Dorsey have a better record than Kaaya had he started the last two years? Would Kaaya lead the 2001 team to a 8-3 record?

Go watch some of our games if you can stomach it. Kaaya is the reason we were even competitive and he was incredible against fsu two years in a row and our defense choked it away twice.

He willed us to a moral victory, which is much more important to our new fanbase.

I've been trying to will you to have a brain aneurysm for the last couple of days.

But who's going to pay for your Medicaid then? You need to think about these things first.

Advertisement
I guess Kellen Moore beating up on mid major schools makes him better then Kaaya....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

At least Moore can beat mid-majors. Kaaya lost to f*cking Cincinnati last year. By the way, moron, Moore also beat legit Power 5 teams such as Oregon, TCU(they might as well have been a Power 5 team back then), Virginia Tech, and Georgia.

Jacob Coker beat Clemson.
Kaaya got beat 58-0 by Clemson.
I'll ask again...is Coker better than Kaaya?

I already told your dumbass earlier in the thread that Kaaya is better than Coker. By the way, Kaaya only played 1 quarter in that Clemson game, so you can't really say he got beat 58-0.

But you just said Kellen Moore is better because of who he beat and who Kaaya failed to beat...

But who's going to pay for your Medicaid then? You need to think about these things first.

Hurt feelings, bro?

I'm still trying to will you a massive aneurysm, so sit tight.

Hurt feelings, bro?

I'm still trying to will you a massive aneurysm, so sit tight.

Dude you sound like a ghey. Talking about feelings and thinking about me all day. Move on bro, I'm not interested.

Advertisement
Back