The Work 4-27

View as article
Maybe I'm old school, but didn't Williams seem set on the U? I know it ain't over till the name on the LOI, but some kids statements lead you to believe they set in their choice. He was one of them. I remember visiting g'ville for my frat's Champagne Jam back in the 80's and I used to ask them what it was they liked about g'ville and they used to say- nothing! They felt the education carried more weight, but none really liked g'ville. Point is, what do they do recruiting wise to lure players to that kind of existence? Other question- like me do you believe the only thing keeping us from being able to hand pick local talent is on field success and at least 50K fans?

Advertisement
Pete or anyone else, what's our position on Lamar Jackson? Dual threat. 3200 combined yds. 50 miles from campus.

Maybe I'm old school, but didn't Williams seem set on the U? I know it ain't over till the name on the LOI, but some kids statements lead you to believe they set in their choice. He was one of them. I remember visiting g'ville for my frat's Champagne Jam back in the 80's and I used to ask them what it was they liked about g'ville and they used to say- nothing! They felt the education carried more weight, but none really liked g'ville. Point is, what do they do recruiting wise to lure players to that kind of existence? Other question- like me do you believe the only thing keeping us from being able to hand pick local talent is on field success and at least 50K fans?

Even Tallahassee is probably still nicer than Gainesville. It used to be. At least Tallahassee has FAMU. Probably the only selling point is playing in the SEC, which seems kind of overrated as an attraction.

Advertisement
im not really worried about chads weight from reading a few incoming freshmen interviews they all say the staff is telling them to not worry about weight and get there condition up so im guessing the staff wants to monitor there weight gains...

yo Pete.....

Whats the word on SBB and Ridley? Haven't heard your take on them committing to Satan..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back