The Work 4-23

Current staff goes to games to see kids play instead of offering solely off HUDL clips. But let's be honest in this as well, Richt and co. can attract a higher level of recruit than these dudes could.
The list of schools who were recruiting the kid being discussed in that video is so depressing.

Who was the kid

It was some safety from New Jersey I think. Kiy Hester maybe.

Don't think it was Hester. Hester looked like a great athlete and had great offers

Wasn't it the white kid from Delaware?

Advertisement
I forget the safeties name james something I think. He ended up committing to NC. Decomitted from us then committed to NC

The list of schools who were recruiting the kid being discussed in that video is so depressing.

Who was the kid

It was some safety from New Jersey I think. Kiy Hester maybe.

Don't think it was Hester. Hester looked like a great athlete and had great offers

Wasn't it the white kid from Delaware?

yes his name is Colby Reeder. I provided the link

Advertisement
Never again...

[video=youtube;OUNDZkWYqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

"The best safeties we ever had... what did they run? 4.68...."

LOL, you coached at Temple.
Hundreds of thousands of dollars per year in salary and would outright fail Logic 101. Bad, bad stuff, man.

It was so infuriating watching that the first time. Now I just lol

Still feel bad for all the kids that those clowns wasted.

I couldn't ever bring myself to watch that video previously so I just watched it for the first time a few minutes ago. What an effing clown show. LOL at No'D talking like he's a boss.

I heard that he was secretly was running Hilary's campaign. Donna brought him on board to help develop a nimble fast defense against Trump's unpredictability.

So in other words, we could see a mass exodus of Qbs come fall. If he taps Perry as the starter I know my *** wouldn't stick around.

You think there are a bunch of schools offering transfer spots to Shirreffs and Rosier? Maybe Allison gets a do-over. Weldon isn't running away. He signed up for this.

They will find a place where they can contribute. May not be a P5 school but better than being a spectator and practice squad for the entire 4 - 5 years of their eligibility because the coach has a love affair for a kid in high school. Pete has been saying for months that MR was looking at Perry to be the starter.

Last edited:
I'd bet the house on Perry to start tbh

---

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
To clarify my previous post, I'm not trying to trash our coach. Just saying that it has felt like Perry was going to be the starter for some time now and honestly wondering if that has had any effect on the others because you know they feel it as well. You might say that should cause them to step up their game but in that same breath, does it really matter with a predetermined mindset? We will see.

This "hidden gem"
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/808

swear Fat Al and his butt buddy had a fetish for lower ranked, un-athletic, slow, coal shoveling choir boys from the Northeast. a 4.8 SAFETY AT MIAMI!!!! gotta be kidding me

I would of interupted his *** and said seant taylor played rb and hes a hof type player...............hate when guys stay quiet and not say ****. Glad all these guys r gone they were stuck in there mindset never willing to change or adapt..........great coaches adapt and take effective criticism.

who is that dude sitting against the white board behind D'Ofo? He looks just like Pat Williams, former RB for University of Delaware and a guy I served in Iraq with. If it's not him then that's one serious doppelganger.

paul williams db coach..............lol at n open chair 2, actin scared.

That's nuts, wonder if he has a brother. Tell me it doesn't look like him.

IMG_6011.jpg

I would of interupted his *** and said seant taylor played rb and hes a hof type player...............hate when guys stay quiet and not say ****. Glad all these guys r gone they were stuck in there mindset never willing to change or adapt..........great coaches adapt and take effective criticism.

who is that dude sitting against the white board behind D'Ofo? He looks just like Pat Williams, former RB for University of Delaware and a guy I served in Iraq with. If it's not him then that's one serious doppelganger.

View attachment 44692

Cross between Williams and Blandy

Advertisement
Never again...

[video=youtube;OUNDZkWYqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

So where is this year's video? You know, the one with No D talking with the Houston Waffle House manager, pleading for some extra menues to hang on his beltloop and consult during defensive series, helping him decide what will be his 10,000 calorie postgame snack.

View attachment 44692

Cross between Williams and Blandy

I just messaged him, it's his twin. Never even knew he had a brother let alone a twin. Small world.

Advertisement

View attachment 44692

Don't shoot me if I'm too wrong (Ret USAF) but that's one heck of a diverse group for MOS' and ranks...Infantry enlisted, engineer officer, looks like an MP officer in the old green uniform, a medical officer, etc. This a post-wide awards gathering?

Like the Barber twins, one DB, one an RB

Last edited:

View attachment 44692

Don't shoot me if I'm too wrong (Ret USAF) but that's one heck of a diverse group for MOS' and ranks...Infantry enlisted, engineer officer, looks like an MP officer in the old green uniform, a medical officer, etc. This a post-wide awards gathering?

Like the Barber twins, one DB, one an RB

OCS graduation ceremony. Pat was a beast at Delaware man. Held the school record for TD's in a game with 6 until it was broken a few years back.

Ok off the wall question? If Perry is the starter which I hope he is, does that open the door for Justin Watkins?

To clarify my previous post, I'm not trying to trash our coach. Just saying that it has felt like Perry was going to be the starter for some time now and honestly wondering if that has had any effect on the others because you know they feel it as well. You might say that should cause them to step up their game but in that same breath, does it really matter with a predetermined mindset? We will see.

It's about competition. If that got in their head they cant go into Tallahassee and win a game in September. Mental toughness is a necessity to be a QB

Advertisement
Back