The Work 4-23

View as article
Advertisement
Sounds like Perry has a very decent chance to win the job.

Can't wait to see how our defense looks this season

Was it the way he held his fork during lunch? Maybe his strong napkin work?

I'm all for Perry winning the job, but man, he has to do something to earn it. I get it, everyone wants to believe the next superstar savior is about to be on campus. Reminds me of Southern Baptist preachers swearing the end times were right around the corner.

Here's hoping he lives up to the hype, because if he doesn't there will be a lot of disappointed people, all swearing the end times for Miami football are just around the corner.

Let me tell you how special Storm18 is looking right now: we have zero chance at Pat Surtain, Jr. and I don't care. Our class is looking that good.

Advertisement
The defensive secondary is only going to get better when Dee Delaney, Trajan Bandy, and Jhavonte Dean show up. Can't wait

Good work.
Pete, I have a question:

giphy.gif

Sounds like Perry has a very decent chance to win the job.

Can't wait to see how our defense looks this season

Was it the way he held his fork during lunch? Maybe his strong napkin work?

I'm all for Perry winning the job, but man, he has to do something to earn it. I get it, everyone wants to believe the next superstar savior is about to be on campus. Reminds me of Southern Baptist preachers swearing the end times were right around the corner.

Here's hoping he lives up to the hype, because if he doesn't there will be a lot of disappointed people, all swearing the end times for Miami football are just around the corner.

If Perry shows up and performs at the same level as what's there now, they should go with Perry. He has more upside and should improve incrementally more than the others with reps.

The others have gotten reps with no one seemingly impressing and Richt's talking about more competition (Perry) on the way.

Last edited:
Never again...

[video=youtube;OUNDZkWYqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

"The best safeties we ever had... what did they run? 4.68...."

LOL, you coached at Temple.
Hundreds of thousands of dollars per year in salary and would outright fail Logic 101. Bad, bad stuff, man.

It was so infuriating watching that the first time. Now I just lol

Still feel bad for all the kids that those clowns wasted.

Advertisement
I had hinted at it in a couple of other threads but since Pete said it publicly, **** it... We are leading. Our last face to face convo was a couple Sundays ago and the kid was beaming about the U. As always I let him lead when we talk recruiting, and the talk was about 98% UM. Icing on the cake: he was wearing his U t-shirt and the all-powerful wristbands... He had been to LSU the week before and didn't even mention them until I asked about them. So, there goes some prick in Louisiana's CB prediction...

Bless up Rattler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never again...

"The best safeties we ever had... what did they run? 4.68...."

LOL, you coached at Temple.
Hundreds of thousands of dollars per year in salary and would outright fail Logic 101. Bad, bad stuff, man.

It was so infuriating watching that the first time. Now I just lol

Still feel bad for all the kids that those clowns wasted.

I couldn't ever bring myself to watch that video previously so I just watched it for the first time a few minutes ago. What an effing clown show. LOL at No'D talking like he's a boss.

Advertisement
pretty optimistic we land both Xavier and Tyson. Really hoping that Perry wins the job, kid is a freak and will take us to the next level.

Xavier is a diva that is attracted to bags, don't see him coming here, and honestly, he's not a huge loss with our depth in WR.

Campbell is a cane imo.

Anyone that's talented that is from sfla and goes to the number one football that we have to dethroan is a loss IMO. We have to stop them till they stop trying. X is a real good wr real good

Never again...

Did we ever find out who the recruits were in this segment.

This "hidden gem"
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/808

swear Fat Al and his butt buddy had a fetish for lower ranked, un-athletic, slow, coal shoveling choir boys from the Northeast. a 4.8 SAFETY AT MIAMI!!!! gotta be kidding me

pretty optimistic we land both Xavier and Tyson. Really hoping that Perry wins the job, kid is a freak and will take us to the next level.

Xavier is a diva that is attracted to bags, don't see him coming here, and honestly, he's not a huge loss with our depth in WR.

Campbell is a cane imo.

Why do you think Xavier is a diva? Why do you think he is attracted to bags?

Advertisement
"Carter is the prime example of a prospect who enrolls early, handles all of his business in the classroom and field, and puts himself in a position for a ton of playing time during his freshman season."

This is one thing you guys forget with all this "player X will be the second coming" crap. It's not only what the highlight say, but does the kid work? can he learn the playbook quickly? Will he party every night of the week?

I'm all for Perry forcing Richt to play him, but until we see how he adjusts the other dudes have the advantage.

God help us.

Never again...

Did we ever find out who the recruits were in this segment.

This "hidden gem"
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/808

swear Fat Al and his butt buddy had a fetish for lower ranked, un-athletic, slow, coal shoveling choir boys from the Northeast. a 4.8 SAFETY AT MIAMI!!!! gotta be kidding me

I would of interupted his *** and said seant taylor played rb and hes a hof type player...............hate when guys stay quiet and not say ****. Glad all these guys r gone they were stuck in there mindset never willing to change or adapt..........great coaches adapt and take effective criticism.

Advertisement
Back