The Work 4-23

View as article
I can't wait to see the Houston defense. I was hoping an ACC team would pick up Dno

Advertisement
Never again...

[video=youtube;OUNDZkWYqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

A slow 2 star from Delaware was a take for dorito.

The fact that no one can remember the kid's name shows just how inept No D is. The fact that no one but Hurlie had the stones to stand up and remind everyone that this is the University of Miami and not Miami University shows just how many betas we had on the staph. God this video makes me wanna fight someone.

Never again...

The fact that no one can remember the kid's name shows just how inept No D is. The fact that no one but Hurlie had the stones to stand up and remind everyone that this is the University of Miami and not Miami University shows just how many betas we had on the staph. God this video makes me wanna fight someone.

I'd like to know who the kid was, just for historical reference.

I can't believe Houston hired him.

Never again...

I can't believe WE hired him.

I would of interupted his *** and said seant taylor played rb and hes a hof type player...............hate when guys stay quiet and not say ****. Glad all these guys r gone they were stuck in there mindset never willing to change or adapt..........great coaches adapt and take effective criticism.

who is that dude sitting against the white board behind D'Ofo? He looks just like Pat Williams, former RB for University of Delaware and a guy I served in Iraq with. If it's not him then that's one serious doppelganger.

paul williams db coach..............lol at n open chair 2, actin scared.

He was our DB coach at WMU my freshman year. Couldn't stand Daffy Duck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you call him Daffy Duck? Did he talk with a lisp?

Advertisement
That video still makes me cringe!!! So much phuccery going on in that film session. Thank God for poor Hurlie trying to talk some sense into them clowns. The only voice of reason in the whole got**** room. He knows what the **** a U Miami DB looks like. So glad they got sh1tcanned! NoD'onofrio trying to talk down to somebody like he knew what the **** he was doing! I wanna vomit!

he has that im always right personality and thats the worst people to talk too

Ironically the Golden and D'no of the blog get put up with and even encouraged everyday on this blog.

Never again...

I can't believe WE hired him.

Oh I'm not shocked at all that we hired him. This is the same administration that went cheap with Larry Coker and Randy Shannon. I'm more surprised we finally got a real coach than had we dug into the dumpster looking for another one.

Never again...

The fact that D "oh no" turned to ask Paul Williams (who looked like he was serving a time out) who was the best safety they had seen instead of asking Brown shows how full of himself the guy was. Didn't even think to compare the caliber of athlete available for Temple would not have even sniffed the field at Miami. So glad that regime is gone. Brown looked like he wanted to punch the guy in the mouth but instead chomped on his gum harder.

Advertisement
Richt has left the door wide open for the freshman to come in and take the job.

it is semantics, but i think it is the existing QBs, not Richt, that have left the door wide open for Perry. I think Richt wished he had a good, relialble QB within the program with Perry on deck, but it is clear he does not.

Exactly! This is what's leading to so much cognitive dissonance and passive-aggressive posts towards the Perry anticipation and hope. Dudes taking Richt's and some fans optimism for Perry personal. Some have even tried to mask the sour grapes by acting as if their hearts go out to and they feel sorry for Perry due to the supposed pressure of fans and the head coach being excited about his skill set. Any cerebral, heady, gamer like Perry would revel in this sort of supportive environment.

Dudes act like they hated Golden, but kinda miss and want Richt to take on his playing it close to vest ways. No! Richt is a gamer like Perry. No more almost beating FSU and barely beating Duke. It's time to dominate UNC and VTech. Yall signed up for a man as our coach, so don't get scared now. Richt knows that the current QBs will fold against FSU. And it isn't because of their stats during some scrimmage, it's probably because of where he views them mentally (moxie, poise, confidence). The lunch date was to gauge the type of dude Kosi is. Richt wants a QB with his mentality. A boss gamer. The mediocrity is over, some of yall need to catch up.

Richt has left the door wide open for the freshman to come in and take the job.

it is semantics, but i think it is the existing QBs, not Richt, that have left the door wide open for Perry. I think Richt wished he had a good, relialble QB within the program with Perry on deck, but it is clear he does not.

Exactly! This is what's leading to so much cognitive dissonance and passive-aggressive posts towards the Perry anticipation and hope. Dudes taking Richt's and some fans optimism for Perry personal. Some have even tried to mask the sour grapes by acting as if their hearts go out to and they feel sorry for Perry due to the supposed pressure of fans and the head coach being excited about his skill set. Any cerebral, heady, gamer like Perry would revel in this sort of supportive environment.

Dudes act like they hated Golden, but kinda miss and want Richt to take on his playing it close to vest ways. No! Richt is a gamer like Perry. No more almost beating FSU and barely beating Duke. It's time to dominate UNC and VTech. Yall signed up for a man as our coach, so don't get scared now. Richt knows that the current QBs will fold against FSU. And it isn't because of their stats during some scrimmage, it's probably because of where he views them mentally (moxie, poise, confidence). The lunch date was to gauge the type of dude Kosi is. Richt wants a QB with his mentality. A boss gamer. The mediocrity is over, some of yall need to catch up.[/QUOTEI

I have no problem with people being optimistic about Perry. It's when they have to tear everyone else down to prop Perry up that I have a problem.

Advertisement
That live full contact scrimmage served this purpose for Richt. He was gauging the foldage.

Agreed. That's why when he said what he said about Shirreffs standing in there, taking hits, and delivering the ball it was a big compliment. He didn't mean it as "This is the only nice thing I have to say about this scrub."

Perry will make the QBs better, and they in turn will make him better. They will help him learn the system, and he will push them athletically. A win win as far as I'm concerned.

richt has to be disappointed. the last thing he wants is not to have definition at the QB position. from what my amateur eyes i saw on saturday, none of those guys seem to be prepared at this minute to be the leading QB for the University of Miami. If my sorry *** knows it, maybe, just maybe, Richt knows it also.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;C47MLpY602Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C47MLpY602Q[/video]

Anyone miss him yet?

Looks like he is actually trying to teach.... maybe working with those little kids in Kendall humbled him. Still would not want him coaching my dog let alone my son.

[video=youtube;C47MLpY602Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C47MLpY602Q[/video]

Anyone miss him yet?

You know you're going to **** for posting that, right? It's right up there with stomping kittens, or openly rooting for the Gators.

Advertisement
Back