The Work 4-23

View as article
I would of interupted his *** and said seant taylor played rb and hes a hof type player...............hate when guys stay quiet and not say ****. Glad all these guys r gone they were stuck in there mindset never willing to change or adapt..........great coaches adapt and take effective criticism.

who is that dude sitting against the white board behind D'Ofo? He looks just like Pat Williams, former RB for University of Delaware and a guy I served in Iraq with. If it's not him then that's one serious doppelganger.

paul williams db coach..............lol at n open chair 2, actin scared.

That's nuts, wonder if he has a brother. Tell me it doesn't look like him.

View attachment 44692

thats him looks like him exactly like him.............it has to be right? Yo they look identical

Advertisement
who is that dude sitting against the white board behind D'Ofo? He looks just like Pat Williams, former RB for University of Delaware and a guy I served in Iraq with. If it's not him then that's one serious doppelganger.

View attachment 44692

thats him looks like him exactly like him.............it has to be right? Yo they look identical
Paul had a twin bro? Lol

View attachment 44692

Paul had a twin bro? Lol

Apparently.

IMG_6012.jpg

Advertisement
That video still makes me cringe!!! So much phuccery going on in that film session. Thank God for poor Hurlie trying to talk some sense into them clowns. The only voice of reason in the whole got**** room. He knows what the **** a U Miami DB looks like. So glad they got sh1tcanned! NoD'onofrio trying to talk down to somebody like he knew what the **** he was doing! I wanna vomit!

That video still makes me cringe!!! So much phuccery going on in that film session. Thank God for poor Hurlie trying to talk some sense into them clowns. The only voice of reason in the whole got**** room. He knows what the **** a U Miami DB looks like. So glad they got sh1tcanned! NoD'onofrio trying to talk down to somebody like he knew what the **** he was doing! I wanna vomit!

he has that im always right personality and thats the worst people to talk too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since day 1, Campbell should've been the #2 target overall behind Lorenzo Lingard.

2A and 2B between Campbell and Jobe IMO. Jobe is every bit as good as Campbell

I agree, although I give the slight edge to Campbell in the fluidity of hips department.

He got them Honest Abe Hips? The ones that don't lie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought is was Shakira that harbors those truthful hips!

Never again...

[video=youtube;OUNDZkWYqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

once this video came out... Hurlie Brown should've been named interim coach and EVERYONE.... AND I MEAN EVERYONE in this video that disagreed with him FIRED!!!!! Bunch of Clowns.....

JC

Advertisement
Since day 1, Campbell should've been the #2 target overall behind Lorenzo Lingard.

2A and 2B between Campbell and Jobe IMO. Jobe is every bit as good as Campbell

I agree, although I give the slight edge to Campbell in the fluidity of hips department.

He got them Honest Abe Hips? The ones that don't lie?

I thought is was Shakira that harbors those truthful hips!

You ain't neva lied

Advertisement
Back