The Work 12-27

The only school that recruits Sofla is at a ok level is ND. Stanford, duke, or any other high academic school recruits state to state. UM cant and won't start now. It's a reason Louisville, Marshall , and West Virginia can pull studs year in and year out

Advertisement
Trayon Gray has some of the most impressive video that I have seen on the high school level. So successful that I went to see him play for myself and he didn't disappoint me. I dont understand why this kid wasn't heavily recruited by others. Right now he is probably UM top offensive athlete in this class lets hope and pray he gets in.

Grade requirments will keep UM where it is

How does Stanford do it?

Do what? How many championships have they won? Our grade requirement's puts us at a disadvantage and continues to make Miami miss out on some top talents.

Please stop.

Stop what? Am I lying? We have missed on plenty of athletes that have gone elsewhere due to our grades requirement.

Advertisement
Trayon Gray has some of the most impressive video that I have seen on the high school level. So successful that I went to see him play for myself and he didn't disappoint me. I dont understand why this kid wasn't heavily recruited by others. Right now he is probably UM top offensive athlete in this class lets hope and pray he gets in.

How does Stanford do it?

Do what? How many championships have they won? Our grade requirement's puts us at a disadvantage and continues to make Miami miss out on some top talents.

Please stop.

Stop what? Am I lying? We have missed on plenty of athletes that have gone elsewhere due to our grades requirement.

As others have noted, the only programs that we're "losing" these academic casualties to are bottom-barrel academic institutions like Louisville, Marshall and WVU. At that point, those kids aren't making it in at any other decent university; the ULs and Marshalls are their only hope at the FBS level.

The 4- and 5-star kids in So Fla who end up choosing UF/FSU/Auburn/Michigan/USC/UGA/Bama/LSU/etc over UM aren't doing it because of grades.

How does Stanford do it?

Please stop.

You are correct but other members hate when you speak the truth Stanford, Duke, Vanderbilt...when is the last time any of those schools won the NC, exactly NEVER the teams that play for Championships have less emphasis of academics FSU, Bama, LSU, Auburn, Ohio State, Oregon, etc.

How does Stanford do it?

Please stop.

You are correct but other members hate when you speak the truth Stanford, Duke, Vanderbilt...when is the last time any of those schools won the NC, exactly NEVER the teams that play for Championships have less emphasis of academics FSU, Bama, LSU, Auburn, Ohio State, Oregon, etc.

If a kid gets into FSU/Bama/OSU/Auburn/Oregon, he can get into UM. We haven't lost one single player to academics who got into those schools.

How does Stanford do it?

Please stop.

As others have noted, the only programs that we're "losing" these academic casualties to are bottom-barrel academic institutions like Louisville, Marshall and WVU. At that point, those kids aren't making it in at any other decent university; the ULs and Marshalls are their only hope at the FBS level.

The 4- and 5-star kids in So Fla who end up choosing UF/FSU/Auburn/Michigan/USC/UGA/Bama/LSU/etc over UM aren't doing it because of grades.

Not Sure If Serious^^^^isn't Travonte Valentine in this situation right now, nobody's a 100% sure Valentine will get into UM but he can get into LSU, LSU is his back-up school in case his academics aren't right

Advertisement

Please stop.

Not Sure If Serious^^^^isn't Travonte Valentine in this situation right now, nobody's a 100% sure Valentine will get into UM but he can get into LSU, LSU is his back-up school in case his academics aren't right

If his grades aren't right for UM, he won't be getting into LSU.

Kelvin Benjamin says hello...

No way in a snow ball's chance in Hawaii that he was getting into UM, yet, Tally accepted him and laughed at everyone else....

Please stop.

If a kid gets into FSU/Bama/OSU/Auburn/Oregon, he can get into UM. We haven't lost one single player to academics who got into those schools.

Good to see you back, Pete. Good work. Sure hope we get Wyche. Need that body at NT is we are going to play this D. Having him gives us a chance to grow and developed a couple of the new DTs coming in. Saw something about Gray saying THE U is working with him on some classes. He is huge diamond for this class if he makes it. Can be the big RB we need or WR who makes us forget any of the ones we are missing this year. Good to hear about Kaaya.

Kelvin Benjamin says hello...

No way in a snow ball's chance in Hawaii that he was getting into UM, yet, Tally accepted him and laughed at everyone else....

Please stop.

BS.

Give me facts. What was his GPA and test scores. What are FSU's requirements, and how do they differ from UM's/

Advertisement
I swear, if we lose Wyche AND Valentine due to academics and they make it into somewhere else, I'm done with this school. Sick of this ****.

Advertisement
I swear, if we lose Wyche AND Valentine due to academics and they make it into somewhere else, I'm done with this school. Sick of this ****.

I know, right? How dare a university set reasonable (actually really freaking ridiculously low) academic requirements and not allow someone in who doesn't meet those requirements. Blame the school, not the kid!

Isn't there a difference in course requirements once a student athlete gets on campus? At some colleges the course load is tougher than at others, no?

Advertisement
Back