The Work 12/14

View as article
Advertisement
A two star committed to FIU (I don't care how underrated he is) and a three star OL from New York.That is who we have locked up if signing day was today.

No big time DT (lolz), CB poor, LB poor, WR poor. Mother**** this staff.

The finish to this recruiting cycle is going trump the collapses of the last two years. I assume we'll lose both Scarlett and Williams, the two best athletes and arguably most important verbal commits in the entire class. To add onto that, consider that Lawson may flip, Perry is still being pursued by other big-time programs, and there's no positive news in sight because Golden wasn't fired.

An in-state DB class that includes the following: Jaquan, Irvin, SBB, Edwards, T. McFadden, Cole, D. Davis, C. Davis, J. Davis (ATH), Fenton, Hoggins, Causey, Redwine

And we may end up with only Jaquan, who would come here regardless of which coaches were in place according to Token Cane. That's astonishing ineptitude from the worst coach in UM history.

mjl.gif

The likely problem with Tim Irvin is he has football people in his family. Football people who understand that guys on our defensive staff aren't good at their jobs(He probably knows it too from just listening and watching). It flows from Golden on down. What person in that kid's life is gonna tell him to go to Miami because it will be the best thing for him? No one who isn't lying or misinformed.

I don't really blame them for not closing on Irvin. They aren't good football coaches. He sees it. His people see it. The only thing that could get him here is taking a bet on Golden being gone after his freshman year. No kid is gonna do that though.

Advertisement
The likely problem with Tim Irvin is he has football people in his family. Football people who understand that guys on our defensive staff aren't good at their jobs(He probably knows it too from just listening and watching). It flows from Golden on down. What person in that kid's life is gonna tell him to go to Miami because it will be the best thing for him? No one who isn't lying or misinformed.

I don't really blame them for not closing on Irvin. They aren't good football coaches. He sees it. His people see it. The only thing that could get him here is taking a bet on Golden being gone after his freshman year. No kid is gonna do that though.

very good point

The finish to this recruiting season will be more embarrassing than the finish on the field the past two seasons. Thanks, Al.

Advertisement

very good point

Very telling, in all honesty Pete is there any form of heat on golden or pressure to change staff members?

Advertisement
No updates on d-line targets?

When I have an update on a D-Line target, I will post an update on a D-Line target.
Man you guys don't trust the process.

Don't you know we are going with an innovative 0-2-8 scheme next year? Truly groundbreaking.

(Yes, we could have one more player on the field but golden thinks having less weight out there will make the d play faster)

very good point

Very telling, in all honesty Pete is there any form of heat on golden or pressure to change staff members?

I know we've beaten this horse dead but Recruiting is not going to be where it should until Golden is gone.

Advertisement
What is also depressing is how pathetic this board is. Pete I do enjoy reading your stuff and insights though.

lol, we are ****ed.

Lol we can't get fkin Tim Irvin lol

Dude would rather go to fkin Texas lmao wow we in bad shape man. This staff is terrible at recruiting sfla elites.

This staff/team is also terrible at winning the national championship, winning the ACC, winning bowl games, winning the coastal, winning against FSU, winning against rivals, winning against ranked opponents, winning road games, winning night games, winning the line of scrimmage and DOING THE RIGHT FOCKIng thing LIKe FocKing GETTING A non amature defensive co ordinator

****, what a ****** weekend. And we're not after davis because of the proverbial "size" approach. Cot dang this sucks

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back