The Work 12-13

Advertisement
Thread needs a restart

Yeah it’s pretty whack. I’m not the thread police but we all do realize that recruits and players read these boards, correct? This board and website can be an asset to our recruiting if used properly. People need to grow up and be a little more intelligent with their post.

Just in case Jive's learning disability is something serious like dyslexia, I'd like to show my sensitivity by speaking his language:

.gnillort pots esaelp ,hsoJ

I can read Bro, you won't say that to my face.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
LUL if Jobe doesn't even qualify. trolling so hard that he forget to do his homework...wasn't this guy held back a grade already for being lazy in the classroom? can't trust anybody like that.

He has a learning disability

Is it a real learning disability or just s****d or l**y ? I don't want to say the words in case his parent is visiting this site.

I was told years ago that UM had a good program for learning-disabled students. I heard this from the HS coach of one of our basketball players in the '80's.

If he has a real, diagnosed learning disability, can Bama provide the specialized support he needs? Does a bag make up for it?

Yup. Frank Gore had a learning disability and Miami helped him out immensely. Much better off at a private school with small classes and more individual attention.

Advertisement
why would taggart already use his in home visit with asante if he isnt signing until feb?

I would guess he wants him to commit during his visit. Rookie move. He's never recruited on this level. Chess not checkers.

He is playing himself trying to get Asante to sign early which won’t happen. He has used up his official visit and home visit if true he went in home already. We are still sitting there with an OV and Richts home visit and FSU can’t do anything about it.

Advertisement
He has a learning disability

So do I. I still graduated at 17 turning 18 and finished very high in my class(don’t have the percentage but I was a A student minus a B in math)

Not. An. Excuse.

Lmao I got negged for that?

alot of porsters on this board with learning disabilities...most with more serious cases than yours.

Really? So worse than being born with a cleft lip and doctors telling my parents I would always be developmentally delayed all my life and would have every speech problem under the sun? Oh and I also have severe ADHD on the anxiety spectrum and would have legitimate panic attacks about taking a simple math test when I was a kid. The only benefit I had was my mom being a speech pathologist and catching me up on my development but still had a plethora of speech problems. I know for a fact very few were as bad as me.

Were you born an ****hole, or did you work for that too?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back