The Work 10-9

View as article
Mark Dnofrio, Jethro Franklin, Paul Williams and Art Kehoe MUST go.

You forgot Coley

You can't get rid of coley right now in my opinion. You want Kaaya to grow with an oc and not be ruined like Kyle wright.

GTFOH-- are you out of your mind? Ever consider that Kyle Wright just plain sucked? I doubt Kaay's development would be stunted by virtue of Coley being shown the door-- if anything he'd only get better. Coley is learning on the job, and is hardly a QB or X & O's guru.

You don't keep a coach for the sake of continuity-- if the coach sucks at the job. I can't believe the feeble-minded logic that's espoused here at times.

Not feeble mind. Just logic. I would keep Carrol, Ice, and Coley on this staff.

Without Coley we lose more than an OC. He is the reason we have Yearby and Kaaya and probably (I'm going to guess) a quarter of the next class. With a head coach that didn't have him handcuffed against Louisville and a goodt D Cord this team is undefeated right now. That falls on Golden and the entire D staff.

Kyle, FYI sure did look the part his soph year before we canned 3 offensive cord in 3 years.

Advertisement
Only thing I can figure is Golden has finally run out of people to blame. He actually has to start blaming his staff decisions instead of the kids that blow assignments and freelance coincidentally more often than any other team in NCAA history. What luck.

Advertisement
I swear I am DONE if Golden is back with a new defensive coordinator.

quit now. barring a 5 or 6 win season, I don't think golden gets fired.

You also "thought" that Golden was an awesome coach. Go **** yourself.

and you thought randy was an awesome coach.. what's your point? Golden's behind the curve partially because of randy's deficiencies. My guy sucks, but your guy sucked more.

Mark Dnofrio, Jethro Franklin, Paul Williams and Art Kehoe MUST go.

You forgot Coley

You can't get rid of coley right now in my opinion. You want Kaaya to grow with an oc and not be ruined like Kyle wright.

GTFOH-- are you out of your mind? Ever consider that Kyle Wright just plain sucked? I doubt Kaay's development would be stunted by virtue of Coley being shown the door-- if anything he'd only get better. Coley is learning on the job, and is hardly a QB or X & O's guru.

You don't keep a coach for the sake of continuity-- if the coach sucks at the job. I can't believe the feeble-minded logic that's espoused here at times.

Not feeble mind. Just logic. I would keep Carrol, Ice, and Coley on this staff.

Without Coley we lose more than an OC. He is the reason we have Yearby and Kaaya and probably (I'm going to guess) a quarter of the next class. With a head coach that didn't have him handcuffed against Louisville and a goodt D Cord this team is undefeated right now. That falls on Golden and the entire D staff.

Kyle, FYI sure did look the part his soph year before we canned 3 offensive cord in 3 years.

Just because you call it logical doesn't mean its well-thought out.

1) Cant zip Golden and then saddle the new HC with Coley-- no HC worth a **** would sign-on for that, and Coley's body of work is hardly stellar

2) Kyle Wright & 3 coordinators isn't remotely the same as making one change in coordinator following Kaaya's frosh year

3) Why do you make the assumption Kaaya would wilt rather than blossom under a different coordinator. As I stated, I think the kid's good enuf he'd actually improve with real coaching and a coordinator that has a coherent plan for play calling (unlike Coley)

4) Let Coley stay as recruiting coordinator and strip him of any coaching responsibilities if youre that concerned about recruiting. I think beating teams you should and contending for something other than last place in the coastal will take care of recruiting.

Your concerns are your concerns but it doesn't mean make them valid-- just a lot of assumptions that don't hold water if you ask me.

Advertisement

Which is EXACTLY why many of us are rooting for no more wins this year.

Let's go Cincy.

I don't think Golden can survive the train Mike London is going to run on his *** yet again. It might be OB Massacre bad.
i can't stomach another loss to UVA or VT to be honest with you, but UVA would be unforgivable.

Which is EXACTLY why many of us are rooting for no more wins this year.

Let's go Cincy.
i can't root for L's, didn't when it was randy, not going to start now. But i see why some may.

Of course you don't.

That way, we can go 7-5 or worse every year and you can continue to blame the players. STFU you dope.

Jim Leavitt should be our HC, period. He would whip this team into a contender over one season.

He is the perfect hire.

Advertisement

and you thought randy was an awesome coach.. what's your point? Golden's behind the curve partially because of randy's deficiencies. My guy sucks, but your guy sucked more.

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

First off, Randy is a better coach than Golden. Second, I never thought Randy was an "Awesome coach" and wanted him fired in 2009--his third year, the same time I wanted Golden fired. You don't even want "your guy" fired. You're an unaccountable racist ****bag. Go away chinstrap.

4 years, still blaming other people and failing to take responsibility.

Lrg and Golden are two losers. A match made in ****.

First off, Randy is a better coach than Golden. Second, I never thought Randy was an "Awesome coach" and wanted him fired in 2009--his third year, the same time I wanted Golden fired. You don't even want "your guy" fired. You're an unaccountable racist ****bag. Go away chinstrap.

I've said various times that I don't think he'll get fired, whether i want him fired or not, doesn't change the fact that barring a catastrophic finish, i think he'll be here next year. But that's probably beyond your grasp.

Advertisement

I've said various times that I don't think he'll get fired, whether i want him fired or not, doesn't change the fact that barring a catastrophic finish, i think he'll be here next year. But that's probably beyond your grasp.

You don't want him fired you nimrod. That's why we're making fun of you. Again, nobody cares what you "think." You shouldn't do anything thinking.

You don't want him fired you nimrod. That's why we're making fun of you. Again, nobody cares what you "think." You shouldn't do anything thinking.

Lol " shouldn't do anything thinking". I'm the Nimrod though.

Lol " shouldn't do anything thinking". I'm the Nimrod though.

Yes, you are. You're the guy with a golden ticket as your avatar. Do you want Golden fired right now or not?

Advertisement
Back