The Work 10-30 (Coaching Search)

View as article
Manny Navarro
Manny Navarro – Verified account ‏@Manny_Navarro

Mario Cristobal is here tonight at the American Heritage game. Have heard at least 30 people say "please come to The U"

Advertisement
Manny Navarro

Mario Cristobal is here tonight at the American Heritage game. Have heard at least 30 people say "please come to The U"

Screenshot_2015-10-30-22-05-13-1.jpg

This fanbase and the local media are in serious need of a god**** purge

I think replacing Kehoe with this guy is laughable, there are WAY BETTER COACHES OUT THERE. This guy has never produced an All American or Linemen that went on to the NFL.

Marshall hires ex-FIU assistant Alex Mirabal | College Football

Marshall's Oline Coach is in his 3rd year prior to that Alex Mirabal spent the past six seasons as an assistant coach at Florida International, including the last three as offensive line coach. Before that he worked with the school's tight ends.

He is a native of Miami.

[video=youtube_share;6EE5cE5LsBo]http://youtu.be/6EE5cE5LsBo[/video]

[video=youtube_share;cC6rM0QTSR8]http://youtu.be/cC6rM0QTSR8[/video]

He and cristobal were a couple of years ahead of me in high school. Real close friends if I recall.

I think replacing Kehoe with this guy is laughable, there are WAY BETTER COACHES OUT THERE. This guy has never produced an All American or Linemen that went on to the NFL.

Marshall's Oline Coach is in his 3rd year prior to that Alex Mirabal spent the past six seasons as an assistant coach at Florida International, including the last three as offensive line coach. Before that he worked with the school's tight ends.

He is a native of Miami.

Advertisement
Like I said before, I refuse to believe that after all what we have gone through and the bottom we reached, the University will go for unproven coach like Mario just because he spent some time with Saban. Like Dennis Dodd said: "He also has a losing record (27-47). Will the folks that matter at Miami be willing to overlook that?

Last edited:
What's with the dopey faqguts who want to bring in Beanerdict as a "coach-in-waiting"? Why the fck would you want him as the HC in 4 years?

Manny Navarro

View attachment 33250

These are all the same CPAP mask wearing weezing slobs who were still on Folden's nuts a couple weeks ago. Let that sink in. All the buttnuggets stumping for Beanerdict are the same losers who thought Folden needed more time as late as last Saturday.

God, this is a nightmare. They're going to make this program worse than it was with Goldie. Can't believe they're seriously considering hiring this ****!

Advertisement
Like I said before, I refuse to believe that after all what we have gone through and the bottom we reached, the University will go for unproven coach like Mario just because he spent some time with Saban. Like Dennis Dodd said: "He also has a losing record (27-47). Will the folks that matter at Miami be willing to overlook that?
This is the same school that hired Randy Shannon who was on the staff of the coach they fired. I have no faith in them to make logical decisions.

We need Cristobal on this staff. After Chud or Butch leave he can be HC in waiting. Mario is kinda a big deal in south Florida.

Seriously????? Have you learned anything from the last 14 years as a cane fan.
Is our fanbase this dense???
I give up!!!

God, this is a nightmare. They're going to make this program worse than it was with Goldie. Can't believe they're seriously considering hiring this ****!

Look at it this way; someone like Laz figures that if he gets in on the Ground Floor, he can get all sorts of access.

Dan Sileo called him out on it when he called out Golden for coaching soft.

Advertisement

He is a native of Miami.

I heard "Legacy" and "Process" out of his mouth 5 times in the first 30 seconds of the interview. No ******* thanks. I'll **** punch Mario Cristobal if he even walks in to the Hecht for an interview. Keep that punk *** away from my program.

Manny Navarro

View attachment 33250

People like Laz really lack self awareness.
If you were still dangling yourself from Golden's balls right up to the day he was fired maybe just maybe you should keep your opinion on who the next coach should be to yourself.
You obviously were wrong. Your judgement in flawed and you should take some time to work on that.

Advertisement
View attachment 33233

**Yesterday, a tweet emerged saying Butch Davis was at the Biltmore having drinks with Jackson Health CEO Carlos Migoya. It is unsure what role Migoya has in the coaching search, but a source tells me that Migoya had lunch with Mario Cristobal today at Christy’s in the Gables. It is entirely possible that Migoya is serving as some sort of middleman in the process. Cristobal was in Miami today recruiting.

Butch Davis/Migoya tweet –
https://twitter.com/doug_hanks/status/659859104425484289

**Also of note, I found this article in the Miami Herald, where Migoya is endorsing Julio Frenk as Miami President. - Migoya: Welcome, Dr. Frenk | Miami Herald

**Sources close to Cristobal indicate that he already has an idea of who he would include on his staff. James Coley would be retained most likely. Bama DB Coach Mel Tucker would be a frontrunner to become defensive coordinator. Marshall OL coach Alex Mirabal would replace Kehoe.

**Do not count out Cristobal on being part of Rob Chudzinski’s staff if Chud is the guy. Mario’s brother, Luis, was Chud’s roommate at Miami and the families are close.

**I can also confirm the reports that Charlie Strong does have interest in this job. Sources close to his agent Jimmy Sexton say that Strong may not be all that happy in Texas. Interestingly enough, Dennis Dodd wrote last week that power agent Jimmy Sexton would love to get one of his clients in this race. Scroll to the section on Mark Stoops –
Greg Schiano leads 12 candidates to replace Al Golden at Miami - CBSSports.com

If it really is Cristobal and Coley it truly will be the end for this program. You couldn't ask for a worse duo...other than maybe Cristobal and D'onofrio. It would be a sad day for all of us that love this program.

lmfao at anyone in any way trying to justify cristobal. If they hire him, I'm done. I'll never post here again and I will never attend a UM game again

Advertisement
Back