The Work 10-30 (Coaching Search)

View as article
Not buying that "reaching out" misinformation. Jimmy and others are being used to lend legitimacy to the ******* pick the BOT wants to make.

Advertisement
Cristobal and Coley. Fold the program now.

Forgot Mel Tucker

HC-Cristobal
OC-Coley
DC-Tucker (His 2 years as DC in Chicago were a complete failure, 2nd to last in D both years)

Now, FOLD THE PROGRAM.

True but his years with the Browns and the jags they were 4 and 5 in defense in the NFL and terrible the years b4. Not that I like the coley as an oc, I think he should only recruit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coley has an eye for talent but as an oc smh

Besides Kaaya, who else has Coley brought in?

Any chance of butch hc and mario assistant hc?

evan shirreff dmoney thinks is pretty good. I'll take his word for it, he's been accurate thus far calling out the trash and the good player at practice.

I think he was also recruiting Gus Edwards when at FSU and then flipped him when he was hired by Miami.

If Cristobal wasn't a "Miami guy" I really don't see ANYTHING that should make us hire him. He doesn't have nearly good enough of a resume, like at all. He would be a terrible hire. Only person he'd be a better hire than is Greg Schiano.

Advertisement
Coley has an eye for talent but as an oc smh

Besides Kaaya, who else has Coley brought in?

Yearby

Stacy Coley. Jack Allison. He said he is coming if Coley is, but may come either way. Coley also found him so I'll give him the credit. Pretty sure he was also the reason Darling came in as well as Tyree St. Louis and he found Bar Milo.

He's a recruiter no doubt. I'll give him a fair chance on being an OC post Al Golden. We'll see if the "Al holding him back" was actually the case. Won't be able to judge until Kaaya plays but we will see.

Advertisement
We need Cristobal on this staff. After Chud or Butch leave he can be HC in waiting. Mario is kinda a big deal in south Florida.

Defensive Coordinator connections for Chud....

Mel Tucker (Chud's DC in Cleveland in 2013)

Todd Grantham (Currently making lots of dough at Louisville under Pertino but they hate each other. DC in Cleveland in 2007 when Chud was OC))

DJ Elliot (GA at Miami in 2001. DC at Kentucky)

Sam Mills (Carolina Defensive Quality Control 2011 with Chud)

Ken Flajole

Sam Mills passed in 2005

Rep for slamming the BOT for derailing our football program. As I said in another post, I have zero confidence that they or BJ will get this right. Zero.

Why is everyone acting so surprised? Several here have been speaking out against the BOT; reminding that firing Fraulden was merely the first step.

What the BOT appears to be planning is the very reason that no competent coach would want to work for these IDIOTS. As shown by the last 12 years, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** THEY'RE DOING!

I would not be surprised if Butch were to withdraw his name now, and skip the interview. This outfit isn't serious about football. They wouldn't care one iota if it died due to neglect.

Some potato here said that perhaps we should stop living in the past. Perhaps they're right. Let's just stop pretending we have a football team. Let's petition the ACC to fold the program.

I'll be happy to live with my GOOD memories, not the nightmare this program has become.

1. Is Butch better than Butch? YES!
2. Is Butch equal to Butch? **** YEAH!
3. Is Butch Butch? **** YEAH!
4. Butch passes the Butch test.
5. Hire Butch.

By the way, to date, Butch is the only candidate to actually pass the Butch test.

Advertisement
Nothing like being objective and unemotional!

Chud and Cristobal would be an interesting combination. This morning on Joe Rose, Larry Blustein said that in his talks with high school coaches in Miami, they all favored Mario Cristobal due to his close relationship with them as an Alabama recruiter. I am upset with Cristobal bolting UM six weeks after taking the job. However, it was for Alabama, Saban and he probably was put off by Golden already.

WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT THE LOCAL COACHES AND THEIR ATTENTION SEEKING BAGMEN??

Hey Pete, how about you stick around for ?'s next time.

He's off fapping to this.

Lane-Kiffin-headshot-geeksandcleats.jpg

Advertisement
Back