The Work 10-30 (Coaching Search)

View as article
An anti CRISTOBAL, Chud, and Schiano banner needs to fly at homecoming. How this hasn't been set up yet blows my mind.

This is going to be a disaster

Advertisement
Time to start flying the anti-wario banner ASAP!!

Can't see why anyone would be against it at this point. At worst the clown media Mario slurp squad would have to acknowledge it. Poison the effing Mario well now.

Excellent that Cristobal wants Coley on staff. If the BOT has any intellect (a big if) this will completely take the highly underperforming HC candidate along with his greatly underperforming OC choice out of the race.

Hasta luego, Mario....

View attachment 33233

**Yesterday, a tweet emerged saying Butch Davis was at the Biltmore having drinks with Jackson Health CEO Carlos Migoya. It is unsure what role Migoya has in the coaching search, but a source tells me that Migoya had lunch with Mario Cristobal today at Christy’s in the Gables. It is entirely possible that Migoya is serving as some sort of middleman in the process. Cristobal was in Miami today recruiting.

Butch Davis/Migoya tweet –
https://twitter.com/doug_hanks/status/659859104425484289

**Also of note, I found this article in the Miami Herald, where Migoya is endorsing Julio Frenk as Miami President. - Migoya: Welcome, Dr. Frenk | Miami Herald

**Sources close to Cristobal indicate that he already has an idea of who he would include on his staff. James Coley would be retained most likely. Bama DB Coach Mel Tucker would be a frontrunner to become defensive coordinator. Marshall OL coach Alex Mirabal would replace Kehoe.

**Do not count out Cristobal on being part of Rob Chudzinski’s staff if Chud is the guy. Mario’s brother, Luis, was Chud’s roommate at Miami and the families are close.

**I can also confirm the reports that Charlie Strong does have interest in this job. Sources close to his agent Jimmy Sexton say that Strong may not be all that happy in Texas. Interestingly enough, Dennis Dodd wrote last week that power agent Jimmy Sexton would love to get one of his clients in this race. Scroll to the section on Mark Stoops –
Greg Schiano leads 12 candidates to replace Al Golden at Miami - CBSSports.com

"Just say No, to Mari-O"

"Mari-NO"

I will begin hashtagging every miamihurricanes IG and twitter post with these.

Advertisement
**Sources close to Cristobal indicate that he already has an idea of who he would include on his staff. James Coley would be retained most likely.

I stop reading right there

Advertisement
My updated staph.....

HC Chud
Asst HC/ TE Mario Cristobal
OC/QB Ken Dorsey
WR Kevin Beard
OL Mike Sullivan
RB John Settle

DC Todd Grantham
DL Kevin Patrick
LB Mike Barrow
DB/Special Teams Mike Rumph

Director of Football Ops Hurlie Brown

Chud and Cristobal would be an interesting combination. This morning on Joe Rose, Larry Blustein said that in his talks with high school coaches in Miami, they all favored Mario Cristobal due to his close relationship with them as an Alabama recruiter. I am upset with Cristobal bolting UM six weeks after taking the job. However, it was for Alabama, Saban and he probably was put off by Golden already.

Why is everyone acting so surprised? Several here have been speaking out against the BOT; reminding that firing Fraulden was merely the first step.

What the BOT appears to be planning is the very reason that no competent coach would want to work for these IDIOTS. As shown by the last 12 years, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** THEY'RE DOING!

I would not be surprised if Butch were to withdraw his name now, and skip the interview. This outfit isn't serious about football. They wouldn't care one iota if it died due to neglect.

Some potato here said that perhaps we should stop living in the past. Perhaps they're right. Let's just stop pretending we have a football team. Let's petition the ACC to fold the program.

I'll be happy to live with my GOOD memories, not the nightmare this program has become.

1. Is Butch better than Butch? YES!
2. Is Butch equal to Butch? **** YEAH!
3. Is Butch Butch? **** YEAH!
4. Butch passes the Butch test.
5. Hire Butch.

By the way, to date, Butch is the only candidate to actually pass the Butch test.

Advertisement
Cristobal would stack talent upon talent and would need to hire a good staff but anyone comparing him to Al is so off. Al's problem at Miami was style and Mario would play Miami football.

Also u guys talk about 27-47 at FIU what do you think Saban would do at FIU. He would be better obviously but I doubt by much

Jimmy was 26-24 at OSU before Miami and butch head coaching record was 0-0

Advertisement
I think it would look more like this:

My updated staph.....

HC Chud
Asst HC/ OC Mario Cristobal
QB Ken Dorsey
WR Kevin Beard
OL Mike Sullivan
RB John Settle

DC Todd Grantham
DL Kevin Patrick
LB Mike Barrow
CB Mike Rumph

Director of Football Ops Hurlie Brown

Chud and Cristobal would be an interesting combination. This morning on Joe Rose, Larry Blustein said that in his talks with high school coaches in Miami, they all favored Mario Cristobal due to his close relationship with them as an Alabama recruiter. I am upset with Cristobal bolting UM six weeks after taking the job. However, it was for Alabama, Saban and he probably was put off by Golden already.

WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT THE LOCAL COACHES AND THEIR ATTENTION SEEKING BAGMEN??

Pete sure does know how to bring crappy news to the board.

Only thing that will satisfy us savages on this board is Butch Davis.

Stop being the bearer of crappy news.

Advertisement
Back