The Work 1-29

View as article
Advertisement
Sorry but a lot of non canes on this board,they take away from the real canes fans ..... Fake fans to name just a few rider80 or something- nycane-- Dan dangerously - Chicago cane and many more just wishing for the our canes to fail,so they can say I Told you so... Very sad way to support your team!!!!!!!

I should punch you in the mouth for taking Dan E's name in vain. His pregame and post game articles are so badass he can say whatever the **** he wants.
Meh. It comes with the territory of turning heel. Besides, a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

what more good news could kaaya give us? we already know hes commited ?

signing-day-miami-football.jpeg-1280x960.jpg

Advertisement
Sorry but a lot of non canes on this board,they take away from the real canes fans ..... Fake fans to name just a few rider80 or something- nycane-- Dan dangerously - Chicago cane and many more just wishing for the our canes to fail,so they can say I Told you so... Very sad way to support your team!!!!!!!

I made it!

Just type boise state 247 on google. Justin Hopkins and his overzealous reporting. Remember he said kaaya was going to ucla, then it was usc, then it was ucla again and no boise lol. This guy doesn't want him at miami lol. He is pathetic

Advertisement
You'll cowards afraid of Boise ******* State?

Any of you been to Boise? Is Peterson still coaching there?

******* ridiculous.

:mmkay:

Advertisement

I'd love nothing more than to be entirely wrong regarding this regime and eat crow.

Pete.... you gotta see this story on Boise 24/7.... they are saying Kaaya is torn between us and them and Hopkins flipped his crystal ball to Boise for Kaaya...lol

The truth is he is very seriously considering Boise State. He is not considering USC or UCLA, as both are full at his position.

The Boise State staff has not made any other quarterback offers as they take a wait and see approach with Kaaya, who has informed them he is still considering them.

There is no set deadline for a final decision which could roll into signing day. One thing to note about Kaaya is he isn't an attention starved young man. He's not doing this to keep his name in the headlines.

He's legitimately torn regarding this decision. As of note, I updated my crystal ball prediction to Boise State this afternoon.

Didnt realize the Nile was a river in Idaho.

Advertisement

I should punch you in the mouth for taking Dan E's name in vain. His pregame and post game articles are so badass he can say whatever the **** he wants.
Meh. It comes with the territory of turning heel. Besides, a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

549.gif

kaaye is trying to follow everyone coley is recruiting. oh yeah, he is gone to boise. smh

4.gif~original

Stay Tuned on Kaaya. This is a good stay tuned.

Meanwhile I'm trolling their 247 board..

ilovelamp51 said...

Congrats Broncos. Just got word he informed our staff that he won't be signing with Miami. His family felt like staying close to home was in his best interest. Best of luck to him.

Boise State Fan - Man, I really hope you're right and not just trolling us. pray

LOL. Good work.

Advertisement
Back