The Work 1-29

View as article
If Kaaya just looks up his name on Twitter is 95% BSU fans, Cane fans don't love him like we do. #Kaaya2Boise
5:24pm - 26 Jan 14

Lolz

Advertisement
Sorry but a lot of non canes on this board,they take away from the real canes fans ..... Fake fans to name just a few rider80 or something- nycane-- Dan dangerously - Chicago cane and many more just wishing for the our canes to fail,so they can say I Told you so... Very sad way to support your team!!!!!!!

They bleed Orange & Green, and who the **** are you again???

Advertisement
Kaaya is such a lock for Miami. I dont know why people think he's waivering

Me either.. Too funny...! Better chance of get struck by lightening than this happening. Folks need to Focus on a late add or 2015...

Nate Peters ‏@NateBNN 5m
Kaaya sweepstakes officially over.

Drew Roberts ‏@mybrainissmart 3m
There it is. Can't say staff didn't try with Kaaya. Get behind Ogle, even if it's reluctantly.

THE TEARS

Advertisement
Jeremy Rodrigues ‏@JRodrigues89 5m
Geez....all the hype from the 247 guys this evening, only to have our balloon popped.

Sorry but a lot of non canes on this board,they take away from the real canes fans ..... Fake fans to name just a few rider80 or something- nycane-- Dan dangerously - Chicago cane and many more just wishing for the our canes to fail,so they can say I Told you so... Very sad way to support your team!!!!!!!

This post: it's the reason no one will remember your name.

looks like Boise State just picked up a 2014 QB commit from Alex Ogle...hmmmm...that should silent things

Nah, the mods over there will just pick another West Coast School for him to flip to.

Does Wyoming have it's QB situation settled yet? I bet Hopkins picks Kaaya to flip to them on NSD, signing his LOI while lighting a UM hat on fire.

Advertisement
You should all be satisfied tomorrow.

551.gif

looks like Boise State just picked up a 2014 QB commit from Alex Ogle...hmmmm...that should silent things

Nah, the mods over there will just pick another West Coast School for him to flip to.

Does Wyoming have it's QB situation settled yet? I bet Hopkins picks Kaaya to flip to them on NSD, signing his LOI while lighting a UM hat on fire.

lol yup--wait.. wasnt San Diego State Kaaya's 1st offer? 24/7 will probably change their "Crystal balls" to SDSU :drevil:

I'd love nothing more than to be entirely wrong regarding this regime and eat crow.
No offense cause I'm probably gonna laugh at the posts you repost here trolling them, but blue carpet non major conference schools aren't even worth lowering yourself time wise to troll.

they will think they matter then...

Advertisement

lol yup--wait.. wasnt San Diego State Kaaya's 1st offer? 24/7 will probably change their "Crystal balls" to SDSU :drevil:

What about Utah next? Isn't that where someone said Lenius is visiting today?

Advertisement
Back