The Work 1-29

View as article
Advertisement
Keep up the good work Pete

555.gif

No more NCAA scandal and this staff of "recruiters" can't even land a top 10 class.

What is the point of having a staff full of recruiters who can't sniff the top 5???

We need real coaches who can win FIRST, with legit coaching cache, to make this place a place the community is proud of again. Miami is this loser school that people want no part of now. Has any program ever fallen so methodically?

Keep up the good work Pete

555.gif

we had a HUGE NCAA scandal for two years, havent won 10 games in a decade, average facilities, no stadium and youre complaining that we dont have a top 10 recruiting class. very unrealistic dude.

am i very excited about this year's finish? no, but we have a very good class coming in.

Advertisement
No more NCAA scandal and this staff of "recruiters" can't even land a top 10 class.

What is the point of having a staff full of recruiters who can't sniff the top 5???

We need real coaches who can win FIRST, with legit coaching cache, to make this place a place the community is proud of again. Miami is this loser school that people want no part of now. Has any program ever fallen so methodically?

Isn't it sad that UM has some academic standards that preclude it from signing everybody it wants? Yes, DS should immediately drop all standards for athletes...bring in anybody. So you'll have two classes of students: students who can really do what students do, and others who wander around campus carrying books they can't read and falling asleep in classes they can't wait to leave.

Shut up already.

Isn't it sad that UM has some academic standards that preclude it from signing everybody it wants? Yes, DS should immediately drop all standards for athletes...bring in anybody. So you'll have two classes of students: students who can really do what students do, and others who wander around campus carrying books they can't read and falling asleep in classes they can't wait to leave.

Shut up already.

Did you attend UM? Did you know any high-profile athletes while you were there? Doesn't sound like it.

I know man! How does a team that hasn't won 10 games in 10 seasons not have a top 5 recruiting class? thats just crazy!

Geez, some of you guys are ridiculous. These recruits were like 8 the last time we were actually relevant. A lot of them don't care about our great past because they don't remember any of it. They were growing up watching Florida winning championships and seeing Florida st come back into the national picture the last few seasons. It sucks but were gonna have around the 10th best recruiting class which to me is pretty dang solid. Hopefully the players that we are getting will help get us back into the national picture and eventually we should start expecting top 5 classes. But to be ****ed that we don't have one now is honestly crazy.

Shut up already.

Did you attend UM? Did you know any high-profile athletes while you were there? Doesn't sound like it.

Haha, I was about to say the same thing. I had some classes with some pretty bad ones. Greg Olsen was kinda normal, when he wasn't on the 7th floor.

Advertisement

So you are saying yearby, CT, KC, darling, moten, berrios, owens, harris, jackson, kaaya are all scrubs that no other major college wanted, we beat out for, not to mention the possible commits on NSD

Yea get your weak a$$ **** out of here, and just wait and see wat happens

Any school that consistently signs a top 15 class, let alone a top 10 class, and hasn't won 10 games in years should be given some sort of special recognition lol

not defending the staff, but who's to say they don't end up landing a top 10 class? We're currently #8 on espn and are still in the mix for several studs..

And outside of the huge miss on Valentine, who i believed would be the cornerstone of our D for years to come…., i really like this class. Its a well balanced class with a good mix of playmakers, prospects with big upside that need some development and beasts in the trenches..

Advertisement
Advertisement
K! TV is not a guarantee, but nothing matters til the ink don't stink! Guys and gals, relax! We're in good standing with this class of '14, we're in good standing going into '15. Let's embrace what we got coming in, and go from there! We win, and they will come in! Go Canes! Welcome Class of 2014! Whoever you may be!

More possible bad news. My Buddy who is with the Black Coaches Association and a position coach with a BCS contender school I might add, told me teams have been inquiring about Michael Barrow. His success recruiting and South Florida connections are very desired by teams serious about winning. Indicating they are willing to upgrade him $$ and from LB coach to an assistant coordinator position, grooming him to eventually be a DC. I'm sure Barrow frustrated feeling he can't do any worse.

Negged for nearly de-railing an otherwise positive thread with the same old jive these Chicken Littles spew because they have balls the size pigmy mongooses.

Advertisement
Back