The Way I See Things....02/05

xballer52

Recruit
The way things seem to be shaping up for tomorrow, UM's signing day party should be at Ihop. After our handful of recruits fax their LOI in by 9:00 a.m., there doesn't seem to be too much worth waiting around for. Unless of course, we can flip a recruit or two from Western Michigan or Western Kentucky. How sad is it going to be when a recruit is sitting at a table and the hats he has in front of him are from Western Michigan, Montana, and UM.....and he doesn't chooose UM.

I used to look forward to LOI day and would take the day off of work. Now I ask the boss if I can come in early and work for free.

Forget UM suing the NCAA, I'm suing the NCAA for emotional distress and taking the fun out of LOI Day.

Does Brian Monroe have any eligibility left, maybe he could come back and play RB for us?

Good thing we have a staff full of big time recruiters, i.e. Barrow, Cristobal, Coley, Golden, without them, there is no way would have the 54th ranked recruiting class. Got to be proud that we barely nudged out Minnesota and Rice for that 54th spot. It's great to be......

Was it just me, or was anyone else surprised to find out our new OC was a white guy? Why did I assume Coley was a Black guy?

Maybe I'm over reacting and my expectations are not reasonable. After all, we've basically been a .500 team for several years now. Why should I expect us to recruit any better than a .500 team with sanctions looming.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thomas- Bama
Bostwich-UF
Grace-Miami
Bryant- i dont know even know just not here
Collins-Arkansas
Kirkland-Ole Miss
Coley- FSU

Advertisement
It's started already? Not even National Signing Day and the doomsday predictors are starting their own threads.

Man up and have some faith.

i know i'm new to the board and all, but can we get rid of this guy or start the 24 hour ban early for topics like this. No reason for the negativity. Anyone complaining about recruiting rankings should go join the florida and bama bandwagon if that's what they care about.

The way things seem to be shaping up for tomorrow, UM's signing day party should be at Ihop. After our handful of recruits fax their LOI in by 9:00 a.m., there doesn't seem to be too much worth waiting around for. Unless of course, we can flip a recruit or two from Western Michigan or Western Kentucky. How sad is it going to be when a recruit is sitting at a table and the hats he has in front of him are from Western Michigan, Montana, and UM.....and he doesn't chooose UM.

I used to look forward to LOI day and would take the day off of work. Now I ask the boss if I can come in early and work for free.

Forget UM suing the NCAA, I'm suing the NCAA for emotional distress and taking the fun out of LOI Day.

Does Brian Monroe have any eligibility left, maybe he could come back and play RB for us?

Good thing we have a staff full of big time recruiters, i.e. Barrow, Cristobal, Coley, Golden, without them, there is no way would have the 54th ranked recruiting class. Got to be proud that we barely nudged out Minnesota and Rice for that 54th spot. It's great to be......

Was it just me, or was anyone else surprised to find out our new OC was a white guy? Why did I assume Coley was a Black?

Maybe I'm over reacting and my expectations are not reasonable. After all, we've basically been a .500 team for several years now. Why should I expect us to recruit any better than a .500 team with sanctions looming.

Dude - get off the anti-depressants and walk away from the knives...

Advertisement
Mr. OP,

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Was it just me, or was anyone else surprised to find out our new OC was a white guy? Why did I assume Coley was a Black?

Dude - get off the anti-depressants and walk away from the knives...

Naw buddy it's ok stay right by the knives after you stab yourself stick it in the toaster for good measure

God, the negativity is disgusting. I guess since we're not gonna get 14, 5 * guys we might as well close up shop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
xballer usually has great posts; he's been a solid poster since way back in the grassy days. This one is negative but he calls it like he sees it. Don't get it twisted, this guy loves the Canes

Advertisement
Back