The U -vs- UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just mind boggling....WHo was the terd that said game was over after the Dorsett TD???

Negged for life fool!!!

Advertisement
we were missing bush, johnson, and perryman what did u expect? lol at the expectations.
i really dont think ive ever seen a sorry ****ing defense than what we come out with every ****ing week.. we might as well let them walk down the ****ing field. and dont give me any ****ing **** about perryman and bush and johnson not playing. the defense should be able to preven a team going 85 ****ing yds with 2 minutes left in the game knowing they have to score.. and get kacy rodgers and highsmith the **** out.. dumb ****ing safetys who dont know to play on the back line when theyre on the ****ing goalline

Better not hear Golden whining about the crowd next weekend. You suck Golden and take your stupid coaches with you!

No, but you will hear him churn out the excuse machine on how the players weren't executing. Bank on that! :rolleyes:

it's meaningless. acc champ just beat duke and we're in. bowl eligible just beat usf next week. this is one we could afford to lose. got the other linebackers and safetys some experience. loss is no biggie.

Even dumber post, by your logic we should only try and win 6 games a year

terrible terrible loss and a referendum on those jokers of a staff. you know you have a bad defense which is three starters down and yet you cannot get one first down on the last two drives - not one?

then when the d is DEFINITELY gassed you leave those three timeouts in your pocket instead of calling timeouts when they had plays that stopped the clock... we werent getting the **** ball back anyway... joke.

Advertisement
we were missing bush, johnson, and perryman what did u expect? lol at the expectations.
i really dont think ive ever seen a sorry ****ing defense than what we come out with every ****ing week.. we might as well let them walk down the ****ing field. and dont give me any ****ing **** about perryman and bush and johnson not playing. the defense should be able to preven a team going 85 ****ing yds with 2 minutes left in the game knowing they have to score.. and get kacy rodgers and highsmith the **** out.. dumb ****ing safetys who dont know to play on the back line when theyre on the ****ing goalline
well i expect to not give up 41 ****ingpoints to a team averaging 22 you ******* idiot..

Advertisement
Donofrio has no **** sense. Every qb that we face looks like a **** all American. Who can't complete a slant wr on a linebacker with no inside help. He gives everything away. WOAT DC we have ever had.

well i expect to not give up 41 ****ingpoints to a team averaging 22 you ******* idiot..

One of the worse in the country...

Advertisement
I swear i actually wanted Telamaque in......

Highsmith is bad.....dude barely made it into the pictiure.......Gionni Paul is 5'10 and cant cover.......we have him guarding big tight end with hands.....Paul is the guy i would blitz.....

I mean we completely wasted the effort of duke and Hurns today...

This GAME RIGHT HERE....is the end of Coach No frio for me...i could care less what he does from this point on......No excuses...NONE..for UVA...and Rocco to do WHATEVER they want....had UVA not got cute...or put Sims in..this game wouldnt be close.....
Golden i cant wait to hear the excuses.....your boy just has NO CLUE......4th quarter drive and hes is subbing in ricardo williams and looking like a train wreck on third down plays....??..they kil thomas finnie on the same sh*t over and over and u have no answer.

He's DONE.

Advertisement
you whine alot

I swear i actually wanted Telamaque in......

Highsmith is bad.....dude barely made it into the pictiure.......Gionni Paul is 5'10 and cant cover.......we have him guarding big tight end with hands.....Paul is the guy i would blitz.....

I mean we completely wasted the effort of duke and Hurns today...

This GAME RIGHT HERE....is the end of Coach No frio for me...i could care less what he does from this point on......No excuses...NONE..for UVA...and Rocco to do WHATEVER they want....had UVA not got cute...or put Sims in..this game wouldnt be close.....
Golden i cant wait to hear the excuses.....your boy just has NO CLUE......4th quarter drive and hes is subbing in ricardo williams and looking like a train wreck on third down plays....??..they kil thomas finnie on the same sh*t over and over and u have no answer.

He's DONE.

well i expect to not give up 41 ****ingpoints to a team averaging 22 you ****ing idiot..
One of the worse in the country...
dont tell him that.. he thinks not having those 3 players should allow them to score 41 points.. what a joke.. i dont care if we had played all freshmen, they still shouldnt have score 41 points.. but hey well just keep losing recruits who are on teh fence and keep sucking so what the **** ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back