The U -vs- UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Take the ban now. 4 players suspended before a big game, these guys don't deserve anything

I thought it was two but irregardless I agree so much with this statement. I hope we still win our division so it will be two bowl bans

Advertisement
that call was ridiculous. punting? really?

lol wut? shut up *****.
negged

it's meaningless. acc champ just beat duke and we're in. bowl eligible just beat usf next week. this is one we could afford to lose. got the other linebackers and safetys some experience. loss is no biggie.

Even dumber post, by your logic we should only try and win 6 games a year

U should get negged ****

Lulz...u curse with a filter..loser...I'm sure you're cool with this result?

Just stop ****head, we lost to a 3-6 team in the ACC! Have some ****** dignity!

you whine alot

I swear i actually wanted Telamaque in......

Highsmith is bad.....dude barely made it into the pictiure.......Gionni Paul is 5'10 and cant cover.......we have him guarding big tight end with hands.....Paul is the guy i would blitz.....

I mean we completely wasted the effort of duke and Hurns today...

This GAME RIGHT HERE....is the end of Coach No frio for me...i could care less what he does from this point on......No excuses...NONE..for UVA...and Rocco to do WHATEVER they want....had UVA not got cute...or put Sims in..this game wouldnt be close.....
Golden i cant wait to hear the excuses.....your boy just has NO CLUE......4th quarter drive and hes is subbing in ricardo williams and looking like a train wreck on third down plays....??..they kil thomas finnie on the same sh*t over and over and u have no answer.

He's DONE.

Ya...cuz i played football all my life.....and i never...never...should feel like i can outscheme a UM paid coach.....

I have no coaching experience pass the optomist level...and i would carve up coach No frio's defense.
Why is he here..?? Even Randy would do better with this same unit. I dont think guys even want to play for him ne more.....you dont take aggressive so fla kids by nature...and have them sit in zones and be passive...cuz u have a MANGINA..?

Take the ban now. 4 players suspended before a big game, these guys don't deserve anything

agree dont give a **** of they quit the rest of the season. i will feel bad for duke and james and thats it!! this team doesn't deserve ****!! whole ******* team makes me sick!!

Advertisement
I am leaving scott stadium. Coach D is a *****. Morris is jacory 2.0 and Coach Folden has lost all my respect. He is an excuse machine. He no longer has my support. We wil lose more recruits too.

im sick and tired of losing to teams like this. when will it end? tired of hearing the next coach will change it. were still good enough to beat U F***IN A

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back