The U -vs- UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRA - *******- VO .. WHEN YOUR TEAM FINDS WAYS TO LOSE A GAME, YOU ******* SUCK. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Advertisement
what a joke. ******* defense sucks. fisch turns into a ******* ***** our last two drives and we lose again to that ******* bag of **** mike london again!!!

Advertisement
Yes, your eyes weren't being deceived...that was a 2-man rush on the critical play of the game. We could drop 100 into coverage and we'd still get beat...pressure is key. Fvck Onofrio!

Advertisement
Advertisement
i really dont think ive ever seen a sorry ******* defense than what we come out with every ******* week.. we might as well let them walk down the ******* field. and dont give me any ******* **** about perryman and bush and johnson not playing. the defense should be able to preven a team going 85 ******* yds with 2 minutes left in the game knowing they have to score.. and get kacy rodgers and highsmith the **** out.. dumb ******* safetys who dont know to play on the back line when theyre on the ******* goalline

Better not hear Golden whining about the crowd next weekend. You suck Golden and take your stupid coaches with you!

Advertisement
Our defense is ******* bull****! **** coach D and the ******* dumbass players that got suspended... I'm sick to my stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back