The U -vs- UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Our defensive coordinator is a ******* joke. Perhaps some of the worst blitz schemes ive ever seen. Bring one guy over and over from the same spot. Last play of the game the ***** brings nothing in the way of pressure. When its a big moment this dudes nuts shrivel up and he gets so passive its a joke.

Advertisement
OUR OC'S AND DC'S ARE dumb as ****...uva scored without burning a timeout on our d.

If Va kicks it to Duke, that entire coaching staff deserves to be fired and then hung.

This defense sucks. You just knew they couldn'd stop ****. Safetys are awful football players.

Advertisement
Sooooo... I guess this quells any questions about whether or not to auto-ban another bowl.

terrible loss, no other way to put it. Wasted a great effort from Duke Johnson...

Advertisement
Advertisement
UMMM...we are blitzing our lbs hard...n they know it watch the rb swing

We ran the same blitz over and over. A LBer from half a mile away and twist the DEs inside. It was a ******* joke to watch. Then on the big play the dude bring nothing and sits in his soft zone that gets killed over and over. We might not have great personnel but a ******* monkey can call the schemes this guy was running out today.

Our defensive coordinator is a ****ing joke. Perhaps some of the worst blitz schemes ive ever seen. Bring one guy over and over from the same spot. Last play of the game the **** brings nothing in the way of pressure. When its a big moment this dudes nuts shrivel up and he gets so passive its a joke.

he is the epitome of PU8SY ...i been called it....he blitzed **** near every play...but in the moment...dude dropped back n rushed two...n kept Gionni Paul 5'10 *** in covg...is he serious?......

once they got the penalty i knew it was over.......

Rocco is GOD against us...thanks to coach d.

3 years in a row to uva...???cant be life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back