The U: Reloaded

Just warning you all I bet the University sues or blocks the release of this film

Don't get me wrong I HOPE NOT but there is no way Donna allows this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cant wait for these.

Speaking of Najeh, anyone hear about that mistaken identity thing yesterday? A man who was thought to be, and identified as Najeh Davenport, led the police in a car chase...

The burley suspect was taken down by several officers as scores of witnesses captured the scene on their cell phones.

When arrested, the suspect carried a driver’s license that identified him as Najeh Davenport, 34, the South Florida native who played for the UM in 2001 and eight seasons in the NFL for the Green Bay Packers, Pittsburgh Steelers and the Indianapolis Colts.

News spread that Davenport had been arrested. Davenport notified police to say his wallet had recently been stolen and he was not the man arrested. Police quickly confirmed Davenport’s story.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/11/3339138/ex-um-nfl-player-najeh-davenport.html#storylink=cpy
Pretty crazy.

Seeing that makes me feel like we still have a loooooong way to go. sigh

Nah. We have a better QB, better RB, better offensive line than that team. The secondary has a chance to be on par, and so do the linebackers.

This is actually a pretty **** strong team we have coming back. We just need to get our defensive line solid, and we need Kamalu, Bond, McCord, and Al Qaeda to create a pass rush for us.

Jesus... I want that feeling back.

It will never be the same, it can't be. Different time, different climate in the game. It can be just as good though... and that's what I'm waiting for.

Advertisement
As a 27-year-old, I came of age during this era. I remember the buzz when Edgerrin signed, the hoopla around guys like Carey, Webster and Damione Lewis, the unexpected early success of Reggie Wayne and Dan Morgan.

That's why I always have a sense that there's light at the end of the tunnel. We've lived through it. When the right group comes up at the right time with the right quarterback, college football will quiver at our feet.​

If it does well as an online documentary, I bet you a major network will pick it up, clean it up, help master it a little better, and find a way to air it.

There were basic video editing errors in that one clip...especially the interlacing issues (especially 0:18-0:21). Even the de-interlacing done is badly done.

It could easily be a lot more polished and broadcast worthy with a little TLC by a decent post-team (mainly a video editor who knows basic filters to clean up video, and someone who specializes in color-passing)

Last edited:
Najeh's been working on a UM documentary for years now. It seems like he's been trying to put out a movie about all the backs that came through during his days since like 2007. This looks like what it ended up becoming.

Advertisement

Nah. We have a better QB, better RB, better offensive line than that team. The secondary has a chance to be on par, and so do the linebackers.

This is actually a pretty **** strong team we have coming back. We just need to get our defensive line solid, and we need Kamalu, Bond, McCord, and Al Qaeda to create a pass rush for us.

lol. This coming from the guy who's always ripping on Golden for not getting it done in recruiting. 99.9% of the time (and i'm being generous) AG can do no right in your eyes, yet here you're saying we have a "pretty **** strong team" with a lot of our units either being better or having the potential to be on par with those of the greatest team in cfb history. Funny stuff.

Not sure if serious.

Advertisement

Yeah Morris is better QB than one who went 38-2. 2TPP.

I pirate a lot of things online.

But this right here I'm paying for sure.

If I see anyone try to pirate this, IMA kill him.

lol. This coming from the guy who's always ripping on Golden for not getting it done in recruiting. 99.9% of the time (and i'm being generous) AG can do no right in your eyes, yet here you're saying we have a "pretty **** strong team" with a lot of our units either being better or having the potential to be on par with those of the greatest team in cfb history. Funny stuff.

That's not true, I think Golden is a good coach, but losing Matthew Thomas and Alex Collins and Sony Michel and Keith Brown and Bridgewater and legit DT's are big fails. It is what it is.

As for the rest of what i said, I stand behind it. This team is very talented, especially the offense, mostly thanks to a great recruiting class in 2011.

Advertisement
Back