The U: Reloaded

Seeing that makes me feel like we still have a loooooong way to go. sigh

Nah. We have a better QB, better RB, better offensive line than that team. The secondary has a chance to be on par, and so do the linebackers.

This is actually a pretty **** strong team we have coming back. We just need to get our defensive line solid, and we need Kamalu, Bond, McCord, and Al Qaeda to create a pass rush for us.

Yeah Morris is better QB than one who went 38-2. 2TPP.

Yep. Because football is a TEAM sport and there is no I in team. Dorsey didn't win those games by himself you know.

Advertisement

Nah. We have a better QB, better RB, better offensive line than that team. The secondary has a chance to be on par, and so do the linebackers.

This is actually a pretty **** strong team we have coming back. We just need to get our defensive line solid, and we need Kamalu, Bond, McCord, and Al Qaeda to create a pass rush for us.

Not sure if serious.

Serious.

That first part is a joke right?

I think guys are too hard on AG as far as the players he gets, we forget Jimmy Johnson said Butch had the best eye for talent he'd EVER seen.

Advertisement
TheUReloaded ‏@TheUReloaded 4 May
@Oshaythecanefan @gacanefanblog
Release date coming soon we wrapping up with interviews this month

View conversation Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back