The truth about Mario

Advertisement
So you have a problem when I complain about Beta Blake and Manny and losses to inferior teams?

Interesting.

Never go full ****** man. You think I care what you do. You responded to me on here first....Plenty of other people posting on here that you can complain about...so go do it.

I can't believe people are dogging a true Cane, a national champion, and a guy who's shown he can win at the top level as a coach.

Is Mario perfect? No. But we haven't had competence pre-Richt (and he was the exception) since Butch left, and we're turning up our noses at a guy who recruits well, loves Miami, and has a Pac-12 championship under his belt because he didn't dominate at FIU of all places? Are we being serious?

Nick Saban's best year at Michigan State was a 9-2 season before LSU hired him away. The next best was 7-5, and he had a couple 6-6 seasons sprinkled in there. Sometimes you have to go beyond the record and see what a coach has built, how he recruits, and whether you can put him in a position to succeed. Cristobal checks all those boxes; if he isn't a fit here, no one is.

This fanbase is crazy sometimes.

Three conference titles? But, sure, you don't like it when anyone contradicts your look-at-me thread.

I misworded there. Should have wrote THE championship.

You are so **** bent on making this thread about you when we actually has some valid discussions going on here.

Wish I could smack you through the computer lol

Advertisement
I have explained to you. Mario hasn't proven he can lead any team to any type of championship. We as fans don't accept anything less. Hence 9-10 win seasons and being upset with it.

Technically we are both are basing on beliefs, because you have no proof that he will be able to bring in his staff the way he wants....especially if he gets the pay day like everyone is expecting him to (along with the buyout).
Should he give back his 2019 Pac-10 Conference ring and his Rose Bowl ring?

Never go full ****** man. You think I care what you do. You responded to me on here first....Plenty of other people posting on here that you can complain about...so go do it.

You start the thread and then act like "other people responded to you first"? Hilarious.

Advertisement
Should he give back his 2019 Pac-10 Conference ring and his Rose Bowl ring?

Would anyone outside of Oregon or that teams fans/players care or know?

I am just stating that paying a HC the amount we are talking about paying that hasn't won a championship...well is a recipe for disaster. Especially with a buyout clause attached to it.

We need to build a staff that has good coaches all over the place.....not just a Hot Name at HC.

We have shown that we wont pony up more than enough for me to believe that we Cannot afford the risk involved for Mario at the amount he's going to warrant.

You start the thread and then act like "other people responded to you first"? Hilarious.

Did you comment? Then you responded. Just because you are too soft to directly say anything to anyone and have to make side comments doesn't mean you didn't respond.

How old are you?

I misworded there. Should have wrote THE championship.

You are so **** bent on making this thread about you when we actually has some valid discussions going on here.

Wish I could smack you through the computer lol

Stop acting like it was some kind of "miswording" where you omitted the word "the".

You wrote:

Mario hasn't proven he can lead any team to any type of championship.

Don't get mad at everyone else for pointing out that you were wrong for bloviating as if Mario hadn't won three conference championships. And many people would be happy (for now) if Miami was able to win ONE conference championship.

You're wrong, and you can't admit it. Smack yourself.

Advertisement
Stop acting like it was some kind of "miswording" where you omitted the word "the".

You wrote:

Mario hasn't proven he can lead any team to any type of championship.

Don't get mad at everyone else for pointing out that you were wrong for bloviating as if Mario hadn't won three conference championships. And many people would be happy (for now) if Miami was able to win ONE conference championship.

You're wrong, and you can't admit it. Smack yourself.

We were talking about Mark Richt comparions...so you are nit picking on a convo I had with someone else. Congrats...you're still derailing this thread.

Did you comment? Then you responded. Just because you are too soft to directly say anything to anyone and have to make side comments doesn't mean you didn't respond.

How old are you?

I have directly commented to you multiple times. Where are my "side comments"?

Advertisement
Would anyone outside of Oregon or that teams fans/players care or know?

I am just stating that paying a HC the amount we are talking about paying that hasn't won a championship...well is a recipe for disaster. Especially with a buyout clause attached to it.

We need to build a staff that has good coaches all over the place.....not just a Hot Name at HC.

We have shown that we wont pony up more than enough for me to believe that we Cannot afford the risk involved for Mario at the amount he's going to warrant.

So now you are going to move the goalposts and claim that winning TWO consecutive Pac 12 championships is not worthy of discussion or distinction because "anyone outside of Oregon" doesn't care or know?

Man, I am getting dizzy from all your spinning.

So now you are going to move the goalposts and claim that winning TWO consecutive Pac 12 championships are not worthy of discussion or distinction because "anyone outside of Oregon" doesn't care or know?

Man, I am getting dizzy from all your spinning.

Whatever you need your narrative to be TheOrignalClown

Obviously you are the all be knowing and board leader. All Hail the Clown!

God forbid anyone not agree with the clown.

Still haven't answered how old you are yet lol.

I have never been crazy high on Mario.

However, I think Miami is in a life and death situation right now, and Cristobal is good enough to change that internally and externally. My back of the mind fear is that Miami is broken beyond repair and this will be our version of Scott Frost, but I don't think we have the ability to choose out of fear right now. Also, if we are truly that screwed, it doesn't matter who we hire.

What I will agree with is that Mario is not the only one who can fix us, I just think he has the highest chance of giving us the full internal shift we need to have to be saved.

This sir, is an excellent post.

Advertisement
Back